website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] General Chat

heywoodu

Just wanted to notify those who were/are enjoying the 2014 YOG Replays, that the Olympic Channel is now realeased then all (by Match or session) especially @thiago_simoes , who was looking for the rhythmic gymnastics group Final 

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

I just want to warn everyone that my attitude my be more moody the next few days because My family put our cat down today. I love this forum so I’ll probably use it as a pick me up, so kept up the posts. Thx

Edited by Olympian1010

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

11 horas atrás, Olympian1010 disse:

I just want to warn everyone that my attitude my be more moody the next few days because My family put our cat down today. I love this forum so I’ll probably use it as a pick me up, so kept up the posts. Thx

I'm so sorry. I'm sure he/she had a good life with you and your family.

3-10 years in prison for Bill Cosby.

Spoiler

kdb.gif

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Is Pakistan not very good in counting or what am I missing?

https://www.samaa.tv/sports/2018/09/six-nation-hockey-tournament-in-lahore-postponed-till-december/

A six-nation hockey tournament that was supposed to take place in Lahore has been postponed till December. Pakistan, Oman, Qatar, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, Kazakhstan and Afghanistan are expected to take part in the competition.

1. Pakistan

2. Oman

3. Qatar

4. Bangladesh

5. Sri Lanka

6. Kazakhstan

7. Afghanistan

Right, withdrawals...

The event, originally scheduled to take place in September, was rescheduled by the Asian Hockey Federation (AHF) after Oman, Qatar and Sri Lanka refused to participate due to financial reasons. It will now be played from December 17 to December 31.

1. Oman

2. Qatar

3. Sri Lanka

That's a list of 7 nations, of which 3 don't participate. Since when did 7 minus 3 become 6?

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Ran a 23:00+ today at my cross country meet, what trash time :redcard:. I’m so disappointed, but it does make you think about just how good the Africans are...

On 28-8-2018 at 12:14, heywoodu said:

After years of failed attempts (because I started too enthousiastic and then got injured within a week or 2-3 and waited a year to try again) I finally managed to run 5km today without starting to walk :cheer: 

In all those years that was my first goal, and to do so within 30:00 minutes....finally I ran 5km and I even did so in 27:55 :woohoo:

On to 10km! :d 

Reveal hidden contents

sq5T3H9.png

Four weeks later and with three more runs done (6km in 33:22, 5km in 27:11 PB and 6km in 32:42 PB), I just finished another 5km and this time I did it in 25:48 :woohoo:

The 25 minute mark is closing in faster than I expected :d 

Negative splitted the shit out of this thing :evil:

Spoiler

CMlpSkJ.png