website statistics
Jump to content

Summer Olympic Games 2020 Tickets, Trips and Experiences


Recommended Posts

47 minutes ago, hckosice said:

 

If I am not wrong, I remember him saying he´ll not be in Tokyofor the second part of the games.

I would have been at the 20km originally (even if Toth didn’t race it), but now that it’s in Sapporo (maybe?), I won’t be.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Events in the session: Men’s 3000m Steeplechase Round 1, Men’s High Jump Q, Men’s Discus Q, Women’s 800m Round 1, Men’s 400mm Hurdles Round 1, Women’s 100m Round 1

Man what a day. Published a successful episode of the podcast. Manage to watch every event at the European Games up to today. And now I’ve just learned that I’ve gotten lucky enough to get Olympics ti

Men’s and Women’s QF, 3 heats each, 18 races total. For price it seems fair. Semifinals and Finals are on the next day.

2 minutes ago, Olympian1010 said:

@Jan Linha Did you end up getting any tickets, or might you wait for Beijing 2022 now?

 

Hey I have not bought any but spotted few events. I will probably buy few next week and still have source that might provide me some tix next year after arrival. I already purchased an affordable hotel and going to buy tix and flight soon. Beijing is priority No. 1. I live in China, by 2022 it is gonna be 7 years and I wanna fight for being a torchbearer as I have strong connections to China right now. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Jan Linha said:

 

Hey I have not bought any but spotted few events. I will probably buy few next week and still have source that might provide me some tix next year after arrival. I already purchased an affordable hotel and going to buy tix and flight soon. Beijing is priority No. 1. I live in China, by 2022 it is gonna be 7 years and I wanna fight for being a torchbearer as I have strong connections to China right now. 

Yep, I’ve already put my name in the jar for LA2028. As a international sports fans, it’s a great time to live in China. China will host the 2020 Asian Beach Games, 2021 Summer Universiade, (maybe/supposedly) 2021 Asian Winter Games, 2022 Asian Games, 2022 Asian Para Games, and 2025 World Games; and all of that is after hosting the 2019 Military World Games ?

  • Like 1

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 3 weeks later...

Picked up some Women’s Volleyball prelims tickets yesterday. Not my favorite, but my dad will be happy.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

Link to post
Share on other sites

Am I still the only Totallympics member for sure going to the games? 
 

Pretty much ready 8 months out, which is a great feeling. Got good accommodations, flights, and some tickets. I don’t know what’s going on, but excitement finally started hitting me today.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...
On 16/11/2019 at 00:47, Olympian1010 said:

Yep, I’ve already put my name in the jar for LA2028. As a international sports fans, it’s a great time to live in China. China will host the 2020 Asian Beach Games, 2021 Summer Universiade, (maybe/supposedly) 2021 Asian Winter Games, 2022 Asian Games, 2022 Asian Para Games, and 2025 World Games; and all of that is after hosting the 2019 Military World Games ?

How do you have your name in the jar for LA 2028 already?? I am hoping to attend.

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, bmo said:

How do you have your name in the jar for LA 2028 already?? I am hoping to attend.

In 2017-2018 they launched their volunteer platform. They gave everyone a year to volunteer at one event, in their name, and those that did now have priority when it comes time to choose volunteers.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Olympian1010 said:

In 2017-2018 they launched their volunteer platform. They gave everyone a year to volunteer at one event, in their name, and those that did now have priority when it comes time to choose volunteers.

So this doesn’t have anything to do with tickets, just volunteers?

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, bmo said:

So this doesn’t have anything to do with tickets, just volunteers?

Yes, just volunteers for now. Tickets will probably go on sale in 2026. Good luck, probably a higher demand than Tokyo.

  • Like 1

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...