web
analytics
Jump to content
bestmen

Summer Olympic Games 2024 News

Recommended Posts

phelps is a very old man, everyone knows that breakdancing, freestyle skatesurfing and rap battling while dressed as ninja turtles are the future of the Olympics...no more boring sports for middle-aged and rural people!

  • Like 1
  • Haha 4
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Il y a 4 heures, Maxim Fastovsky a dit :

Looks like a mayoral candidate in Paris is pushing for a referendum and cancelling of the 2024 olympics, there was a survey done that showed 62% of the surveyed people are in favor of cancelling the 2024 olympics.

 

Obviously it happened before, and obviously it's still a longshot, however it's still a pretty scary outcome if now cities will start reconsidering after they are awarded

 

 

Far left candidate that is trying to reach people who will be against anything and everything on every possible occasion. Her proposal has no pulling whatsoever. I didn't even know about that before reading it here. And the survey was an online one which means pretty much nothing. No one is talking about that (like not a single tweet for the last three days or so)

 

It's not "a long shot", it's nothing. Just a politician doing her thing. 

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, De_Gambassi said:

 

Far left candidate that is trying to reach people who will be against anything and everything on every possible occasion. Her proposal has no pulling whatsoever. I didn't even know about that before reading it here. And the survey was an online one which means pretty much nothing. No one is talking about that (like not a single tweet for the last three days or so)

 

It's not "a long shot", it's nothing. Just a politician doing her thing. 

 

 

 

 

 

we thought the same when the "5* stars" movement first appeared on the Italian political scene...:whistle:

 

now we have them leading the government...with the results that all the people around the world can see day by day...:facepalm:

 

never underestimate the stupidity of the majority of the voting people...even in a politically more "educated" Country like France...;)

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Dunadan said:

phelps is a very old man, everyone knows that breakdancing, freestyle skatesurfing and rap battling while dressed as ninja turtles are the future of the Olympics...no more boring sports for middle-aged and rural people!

 

proud of my beard and hair getting grey...:p

now the young women look at me in a different way, with more respect and interest...and as I'm old "inside", but not so old "outside", this feature makes me interesting also for women in their 30s and 40s...which means that I've never had so many "chances" like nowadays...:lol:

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, phelps said:

 

proud of my beard and hair getting grey...:p

now the young women look at me in a different way, with more respect and interest...and as I'm old "inside", but not so old "outside", this feature makes me interesting also for women in their 30s and 40s...which means that I've never had so many "chances" like nowadays...:lol:

I sense a midlife crises is coming. 

At least you have not bought a Ferrari or Lamborghini, right?

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
il y a 3 minutes, phelps a dit :

 

we thought the same when the "5* stars" movement first appeared on the Italian political scene...:whistle:

 

now we have them leading the government...with the results that all the people around the world can see day by day...:facepalm:

 

never underestimate the stupidity of the majority of the voting people

 

This is not about having faith in the political abilities of my countrymen... It's just this particular fucked up proposal made no noise at all and everyone has allready forgoten about that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, wumo26 said:

I sense a midlife crises is coming. 

At least you have not bought a Ferrari or Lamborghini, right?

 

only because I just can't afford it...:whistle::p

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, De_Gambassi said:

 

Far left candidate that is trying to reach people who will be against anything and everything on every possible occasion. Her proposal has no pulling whatsoever. I didn't even know about that before reading it here. And the survey was an online one which means pretty much nothing. No one is talking about that (like not a single tweet for the last three days or so)

 

It's not "a long shot", it's nothing. Just a politician doing her thing. 

 

 

 

 

La France Insoumise is just a populist party that want try to use some the usual theme of the elite against the people, just like an Italian Comunist party... See how Melenchon try to use for himself the Gilets Jaunes' riots.

It's nothing to be take seriously for me ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

FIG looks to increase team sizes back to 5 for Paris 2024: https://apple.news/AjwlpoppNRMSrIKdiBchKdg


“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

As if this day couldn’t get any better in Pacific sports:

 


“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...