web
analytics

Welcome to Totallympics, the home of Olympic Sports!

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and signed in, you will be able to:

• Remove the advertisements
  • Post replies and open new threads
  • Give reputation to other members' posts
  • Get your own private messenger
  • Manage your profile

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign In | Create an Account

panda

Athletics 2016 Discussion Thread

13 hours ago, stepansevs said:

thank you. I meant different page, but this is also great. :yes

I'm pretty sure it's the same page, but updated (only after Beijing they decided to do Rio too :p )

We have only 1 athlete qualified for the Indoor World Championships and it's our High-Jumper Airinė Palšytė. She could possibly snatch a medal here if the nerves don't get to her, though they usually do.

in the end of May i'm going to Eugene , Oregon to attend the Prefontaine Classic :)) my first track event!   100m dash will be one of the events

Olympic 1,500m silver medalist Gamze Bulut of Turkey is under investigation by the International Association of Athletics Federations for a possible doping violation, the fifth runner from the 2012 Olympic final to face drug allegations.

http://olympics.nbcsports.com/2016/03/07/gamze-bulut-doping-track-and-field-olympics-1500-turkey/

12 minutes ago, DaniSRB said:

Olympic 1,500m silver medalist Gamze Bulut of Turkey is under investigation by the International Association of Athletics Federations for a possible doping violation, the fifth runner from the 2012 Olympic final to face drug allegations.

http://olympics.nbcsports.com/2016/03/07/gamze-bulut-doping-track-and-field-olympics-1500-turkey/

Klocova slowly but surely going for the medal:lol:

Just now, hckosice said:

Klocova slowly but surely going for the medal:lol:

but noone is yet stripped of their medals :wacko: