web
analytics
heywoodu

[OFF TOPIC] General Chat

1 minute ago, Vojthas said:

That's more a less summary of my last two-three years on that field.

Yeah, I love communications, but man, this field of study is depressing on the job market. 

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

10 hours ago, Olympian1010 said:

Ugh, looks like it’s time to get rejected by Inside The Games again. They have another junior reporter opening (I don’t think they actually filled the position after the last round of applications), and I’ll apply once again. It’s rough applying for all these positions. I know I have what it takes, but I’m shutout because of my lack of a proper degree and age. I’m sure who ever they hire will be a great addition, but it sucks knowing that the job you feel highly qualified for shows absolutely no interest you :(

I love what I do for Totallympics Media, but it’s impossible to be anywhere near successful when I’m the only web journalist left, and when I have to do all the heavy lifting week after week. It’s times like this where I’m really happy for the support we receive, and for @Vojthas as my right-hand man (and fellow Co-Editor)

Welcome to the adult life ;)

• Like 1

Whelp, my dad has a slightly high temperature. Time to kick him out my damn house, and put his ass in quarantine.

• Wow! 1

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

4 minutes ago, Dnl said:

But this one attacks amoebas, single-celled organisms. Now, there do seem to be certain single-celled human individuals living in the world if one reads the things that are being said, but I doubt this'll affect them :p 

7 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

But this one attacks amoebas, single-celled organisms. Now, there do seem to be certain single-celled human individuals living in the world if one reads the things that are being said, but I doubt this'll affect them :p 

Well as long as this will not be from those “started as a virus between animals/amoebas and then somehow found its way to humans...” :fingers: So anyway coronavirus seems to create quite a mess...

Del...

Edited by dcro
  • Wow! 1
  • Sad 1

All King Victor Emmanuel's Show Horses Can Make Really Beautiful People Fall

First Corona victim in Europe...

23 minutes ago, dcro said:

First Corona victim in Europe...

Although it was a Chinese tourist. Not to mean 'oh so it's not sad' obviously, but it doesn't say too much yet about the spread of Covid-19.

5 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

Although it was a Chinese tourist. Not to mean 'oh so it's not sad' obviously, but it doesn't say too much yet about the spread of Covid-19.

I wonder how much Corona beer company paid WHO to enforce that Covid-19 bs. :finger: