website statistics

Poll 72/100 | Anti Doping Polls

Poll 72/100  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Are you satisfied with the anti doping measures taken at the Olympics ?

• Yes
    • No
    • I don't know
  2. 2. Do you think the punishment for doping at the Olympics be made stricter?

• Yes
    • No
    • I don't know

anti-doping as it stands is a big farce...just a political instrument for certain Countries to take advantage over others...so, the obvious answer to the 1st question is NO...

for what concerns the second question, that's obvious, too...imho, true cheaters (and I underline the word true) should be excluded for their entire life (even as coaches/officials when they stop their athletic career) at least from the Olympic Games...

but also the ban from the regular activity should be tougher (and somehow it should touch the athletes' wallets, too...not only their chance to compete)...

Satisfied with the anti-doping measures? What measures? We are in the middle of a pandemic. These Olympics will be like the dirtiest on the record. You can bet on it. :wacko:

As for the punishment, my biggest issue is that athletes who were to be banned from the Tokyo 2020 suddenly became eligible for Tokyo 2021... Even though the event is still marketed as Tokyo 2020, and really should be just a postponed event with all other rules staying intact, as if the postponement never happened...

#banbestmen

Punishment for doping in general could be stricter, whether or not one gets caught at the Olympics or at national championships should be no factor in the punishment.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!