website statistics

Wrestling UWW World Olympic Games Qualifier 2021

Totallympics

12 hours ago, intoronto said:

Hoping for the best for the Canadian women, two former World Champions, but realistically I do not see a quota here, sadly.

Maybe Samantha Stewart, though she will have a tough match vs our wonder kid Andreea Ana

If the lights light up exactly at the correct moment, he was definitely first, since his light went on first. Not sure if those lights are 100% accurate though?

2 minutes ago, MHSN said:

that was a heart breaking defeat for Canada but on the other hand that was a great attack right at the end for Romania. :yikes:

What happens if/when North Korea rejects their quota earned from the 2019 World Championship?

1 minute ago, james89 said:

What happens if/when North Korea rejects their quota earned from the 2019 World Championship?

I think that goes to Ecuador who finished 7th at the 2019 Worlds.

8 minutes ago, MHSN said:

that was a heart breaking defeat for Canada but on the other hand that was a great attack right at the end for Romania. :yikes:

Andreea will be a great wrestler; remember, you heard me first sayin' it :champion:

I wonder how many 20 yo's are qualified for the Olympics

If the lights light up exactly at the correct moment, he was definitely first, since his light went on first. Not sure if those lights are 100% accurate though?