website statistics

BMX Cycling Qualification to Tokyo 2020 Summer Olympic Games

carivan

2 hours ago, Mecki83 said:

World Championship 2020 are still mentioned in document, so I assume that these will be re-allocated (to No. 12 +13 in the national ranking)?

I believe they will allocate those quotas as the individual ones. But it is a possibility as well.

It is very weird they dont mention anything about that, as the Worlds is acheduled to after Olympics 

9 hours ago, Laraja said:

I believe they will allocate those quotas as the individual ones. But it is a possibility as well.

It is very weird they dont mention anything about that, as the Worlds is acheduled to after Olympics 

But the individual quotas are still in:

"the three (3) highest ranked NOCs in the UCI BMX Elite Individual ranking of 2 June 2020 - which have not yet qualified any quota places - will qualify a maximum of one (1) quota place per NOC."

Can anyone find the Olympic Rankings on the UCI/BMX site?  They used to be on the same page as the other World rankings (https://www.uci.org/bmx-racing/rankings) but seem to have disappeared.  Pretty crucial to work out what the official position is ahead of the last ranking event and after last weekend.

34 minutes ago, Cmon Mary said:

Can anyone find the Olympic Rankings on the UCI/BMX site?  They used to be on the same page as the other World rankings (https://www.uci.org/bmx-racing/rankings) but seem to have disappeared.  Pretty crucial to work out what the official position is ahead of the last ranking event and after last weekend.

It would seem like they haven't updated the Olympic Rankigs, sadly.

• 2 weeks later...