website statistics

Bobsleigh at the Winter Olympic Games 2018

George_D

Just now, dcro said:

I don't think so. In 2nd heat he had the better ice than those at the top, and still wasn't a clear medal favorite just judging by that run. Also, if he hadn't skipped most of the season then he wouldn't have had 1500000 runs on this track...

True :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

I am very impressed by Tentea's performance here. Only 19 years old, Romanian (so one can think they don't have the best equipment at all), yet being very much competitive in the top-20 :) 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Graphics not showing which position someone is in after the first X runs in the sliding sports is definitely one of my main annoying things of these Olympics :mad:

2 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

Graphics not showing which position someone is in after the first X runs in the sliding sports is definitely one of my main annoying things of these Olympics :mad:

It's even easy now compared to the 2nd luge runs in singles which were a complete mess...

#banbestmen