website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] Politics Thread

Wanderer

yesterday was the 28 th Friday of protesting , nothing moves , the mafia/army in command while we stay without president

marriage during the protest :lol:

Spoiler

EDOeHUiW4AMpZA2.jpg

Spoiler

EDTdtf8UUAEqMeX.jpg

EDN8pVqWwAAATXV.jpg

EDN8pW_WkAEKIrd.jpgEDN8pWLXUAAVUm2.jpg

EDOQOHVXYAELIEL.jpgEC_B7hpXUAs1JC_.jpg

67872052_2381175888618356_28022132815555

rP1YoNGM?format=jpg&name=600x314

i9eOEsMK?format=jpg&name=600x314

bFjvGuNq?format=jpg&name=600x314

Edited by bestmen

1 dead and 10 injured after a mass shooting that appears to have taken place on a Texas highway. Shooter is dead. The news is just breaking. Again, don’t take any source as 100% correct and valid for the first few hours.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

Straight Pride Parade went just about as well as it was supposed to...for the counter protestors :p. Nothing like a city where everyone gets drunk and hates everyone (Boston) coming together to fight hate and neo-nazis :yes. Also, **** straight pride.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

Just now, Olympian1010 said:

1 dead and 10 injured after a mass shooting that appears to have taken place on a Texas highway. Shooter is dead. The news is just breaking. Again, don’t take any source as 100% correct and valid for the first few hours.

Totals are rising to quick for me to update. It recently went to 1 dead, 20 injured

Just now, Olympian1010 said:

Totals are rising to quick for me to update. It recently went to 1 dead, 20 injured

And now more bad news :cry:. 5 dead, 21 injured

Also, there was a shooting at an Alabama high school American Football game last night. A teen got into a disagreement with other teens and pulled out a weapon and just started firing into the crowd. No one was killed (a fucking miracle), but 11 were injured.

21 hours ago, Olympian1010 said:

And now more bad news :cry:. 5 dead, 21 injured

Death toll at 7 as of this afternoon.

If anyone ever wanted to know what a piece of shit would look like if it came to life look here: 

I was always taught about the second coming of Jesus in Catholic schooling, but I never knew I’d see the coming of Satan...

One victim from Saturday’s shooting is a 17 month year old toddler who was shot in the face. Unclear wether or not the toddler survived.

Also, Trump had FEMA, this summer, transfer $155 million of its budget (specifically its disaster relief fund) to ICE. Well I’ll miss Florida as a state I guess.