website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] Politics Thread

Wanderer

if Muslims are terrorists then what are your countries ? if Muslims under some Militias killed let's say 3000 non muslims' people in the last 30 years i counted those who were dead in Israel in 7th of October who were 1400 but then reduced to 1200 i don't know why , despite the fact these people are not 100 % innocent they are occupiers like their country that stole land and homes by armed force from Palestinians , but ofc my religion prohibits killing women , children and elder people which i still doubt that it happened and even Islam Prohibits taking women and children as war hostages , but ofc non military women , cuz israeli military women are killing innocent Palestinians and captivating men and women just like their men , let's return to the point if those militias who killed much more bigger numbers of Muslims killed this number and u say Muslims are terrorists , so what about official Armed Forces of USA , Israel , Serbia , Russia that killed hundreds of thousands of Muslims in the same amount of years in Palestine , Libya , Afghanistan , Pakistan , Kosovo , Bosnia and Chechnya , what can we call people who support this fachist Zinoist regime that killed more than 11 thousands of civilians 40 % of them are children and two thirds of them are women and children in a 30 day span and there are at least 4000 people missing under the rubbles which makes this number very inaccurate , why it's ok for Vietnamese people to defend their country from occupiers and to Che Guevara and much more others to do the same but when it comes from Hamas in palesting they're called terrorists and btw how many Hamas members were killed among 15 thousands or something killed let's say 10 persons and the others are only innocent civilians that their bodies were turned into pieces very small pieces actually because of some greedy Military and presidents and prime ministers cowards in USA , France , GB and Germany who are still giving permission to these Nazists to kill thousands more , how much should we hate u for this and how much should we terrorize u for this , noone will answer me and nothing will change u just hate muslims and u want to get rid of all of the them this's the fact , but ofc not all people in your countries share with u people here the same identity of killing muslims , there're hundreds of thousands in GB , America , Canada and many other places in the world even jewish groups in USA that support palesentenian people and asking for a ceasefire and punishing war criminals of USA and Israel , some Jewish in USA SAY NOT IN OUR NAMES AND THEY RETURNED THE HOPE FOR ME IN HUMANITY , BUT U PEOPLE HERE DON'T 

Edited by thepharoah

for those people who still have something of humanity in this forum and they're not very few as well i give u the link for a page that will make u see how Israel destroys people of Palestine whether Muslims or Christians , how they kidnap people and humilate them from their homes in west bank where there's no Hamas , how they insist of killing babes and children , how they try to make some fake propaganda to justify their crimes 

https://www.instagram.com/shaunking/

this page will help u well understand the current situation in Palestine 

On 11/13/2023 at 7:45 AM, rafalgorka said:

Apparently they also have unlimited space for headlines now :lol: (just ignore the unnecessary . at the end of the headline, where one generally doesn't end with a dot)

https://www.insidethegames.biz/articles/1142467/skiing-levi-shiffrin

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

47 minutes ago, thepharoah said:

for those people who still have something of humanity in this forum and they're not very few as well i give u the link for a page that will make u see how Israel destroys people of Palestine whether Muslims or Christians , how they kidnap people and humilate them from their homes in west bank where there's no Hamas , how they insist of killing babes and children , how they try to make some fake propaganda to justify their crimes 

https://www.instagram.com/shaunking/

this page will help u well understand the current situation in Palestine 

At the danger of receiving a rant because it's a sensitive subject: does one need to be fully pro-Palestine and fully anti-Israel to be considered to 'have something of humanity' in this context? I do hope not (and to be clear, I am far from anti-Palestine, just to be very clear).

Meanwhile I'll continue this so far excellent bit by John Oliver, starting with talking both about how awful Hamas is and then how the often-heard 'Palestinians elected Hamas, so they want this war!' is obvious bullshit, and then going on a similar route about Netanyahu (and how just like Hamas not speaking for all Palestinians, Netanyahu definitely doesn't speak for all Israelis).

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

1 minute ago, heywoodu said:

At the danger of receiving a rant because it's a sensitive subject: does one need to be fully pro-Palestine and fully anti-Israel to be considered to 'have something of humanity' in this context? I do hope not (and to be clear, I am far from anti-Palestine, just to be very clear).

Meanwhile I'll continue this so far excellent bit by John Oliver, starting with talking both about how awful Hamas is and then how the often-heard 'Palestinians elected Hamas, so they want this war!' is obvious bullshit, and then going on a similar route about Netanyahu (and how just like Hamas not speaking for all Palestinians, Netanyahu definitely doesn't speak for all Israelis).

You're anti Muslims all the way it doesn't matter for u if they are palestenians or not , you are talking about these genocides like it's a 2 way and balanced conflict , no it's not we are talking about an occupier that wants to erase a whole country from the map to occupy the very small pieces they left for them and to evacuate all their people to other Arab countries we are talking about one of the most developed armed forces around the world that gets support of zillion billions from USA , Germany and others that bomb with the same amount that was used by USA in Hiroshima a defenseless people killing their children and turn them into pcs , killing their dreams their memories , they are not just numbers they were people that tried to live a very peaceful life that Israel has never given them the right to do so , Israel controls Gaza much more than hamas , there was even some people in arab world saying that hamas was made by Israel and they are more dangerous to Arab countries than Israel , Israel themselves were not dealing with then seriously like they do with hizbolaah before 7th of Oct and if in your theory that Palestinians deserve to die because they chose hamas that's what I can understand from your words then I don't know what Israelis and Americans and their supporters deserve after all this terrorism and killing hundreds of thousands of innocent people not in the very far history its happening now and people like u justify it for them , justify killing children animals justify bombing hospitals , churches , mosques , bakeries , ambulances , civilans' buildings even olive trees weren't safe from them , but don't bother yourself they are some animals like Israel named them by the 2nd kost important person there after Netanyahu,  I thought in Europe u care about animals life but it looks like u care only about European animals , animals in middle east are Muslims that deserve to die 

1 hour ago, thepharoah said:

You're anti Muslims all the way it doesn't matter for u if they are palestenians or not , you are talking about these genocides like it's a 2 way and balanced conflict , no it's not we are talking about an occupier that wants to erase a whole country from the map to occupy the very small pieces they left for them and to evacuate all their people to other Arab countries we are talking about one of the most developed armed forces around the world that gets support of zillion billions from USA , Germany and others that bomb with the same amount that was used by USA in Hiroshima a defenseless people killing their children and turn them into pcs , killing their dreams their memories , they are not just numbers they were people that tried to live a very peaceful life that Israel has never given them the right to do so , Israel controls Gaza much more than hamas , there was even some people in arab world saying that hamas was made by Israel and they are more dangerous to Arab countries than Israel , Israel themselves were not dealing with then seriously like they do with hizbolaah before 7th of Oct and if in your theory that Palestinians deserve to die because they chose hamas that's what I can understand from your words then I don't know what Israelis and Americans and their supporters deserve after all this terrorism and killing hundreds of thousands of innocent people not in the very far history its happening now and people like u justify it for them , justify killing children animals justify bombing hospitals , churches , mosques , bakeries , ambulances , civilans' buildings even olive trees weren't safe from them , but don't bother yourself they are some animals like Israel named them by the 2nd kost important person there after Netanyahu,  I thought in Europe u care about animals life but it looks like u care only about European animals , animals in middle east are Muslims that deserve to die 

Right, most of the assumptions you make here (starting from literally the first few words to literally the last few words) are not true, so somewhat of a discussion is clearly not going to be possible given the (understandable) sensibility of the situation. That's fine though, so never mind :) 

Edited by heywoodu

I forgot to mention starving them preventing humanitarian aid , preventing them from getting cured by bombing hospitals , preventing doctors from staying in hospitals by force , forcing very ill people in the intensive care to evacuate from hospitals,  children are dying there in hospitals cuz there's no fuel to generate electricity anymore and you're telling me anti palestine or anti Israel,  putin that you're cursing all day long with all Russians didn't do one of the tenth of these sadists done in 2 years of war , they have done it in 30 or 40 days and still more to happen and more to be killed