website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] Politics Thread

Wanderer

9 hours ago, bestmen said:

This dance of death becomes a trend 

Nice to see that they are having a good time. :yes

Maybe someone should tell them to eat something though, they look famished.

Attachment is the great fabricator of illusions; reality can be obtained only by someone who is detached.

47 minutes ago, bestmen said:

israel should be created in Germany , because  Palestinians are not the onces  who commited the jewish genocide , and auschwitz is not located in the arabic area

1) So you are criticizing Israel because they might displace palestinians, but you have no problem with asking for the displacement of israelis?

2) Maybe Israelis should go back to the countries in north africa that threw them out after WW2? Maybe your family lives in a house that used to be owned by jewish people who had to move to Israel?

3) Auschwitz is not in Germany, but in Poland (where most of the jews) lived before WW2.

4) Maybe christians, who used to be a majority in the middle east, should ask to get their former lands back as well?

5) I would happily trade in 5 million jewish people from Israel for 5 million muslim people in Germany.

6) You realize that the Nazis and Palestinians were working together during WW2?

7) It is impossible to say who lived on this land first, but if you want to claim that it belongs to Palestinians, then you also have to give back all the land that was taken from jewish people in Northern Africa and from christian people in the Middle East for example. Once you start you will never be able to stop.

8) It doesn't lead to anything to think about it in terms of "fairness". If you want the land you have to take it.

Edited by OlympicsFan

Attachment is the great fabricator of illusions; reality can be obtained only by someone who is detached.

25 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

Good luck doing that while at the same time Israel is bombing their homes and cities off the map.

How was the "fight for freedom" going before this attack? People in the Gaza strip didn't seem too active. People in the west make the same mistake they made when talking about the ukraine war. There is nothing that suggests that many/most Palestinians/Russians aren't in favor of those wars. If they don't want to/can't get rid of terrorists on their territory on their own, they can't complain when others do it by force. Germans had the same choice during WW2. Maybe back then it was different, but i don't/rarely hear people talk about how unfair/unjustified it was to completely destroy cities like Hamburg or Dresden. Apparently most people (at least outside of Germany) think/thought that it was ok (although it clearly wasn't "necessary").

1 hour ago, OlympicsFan said:

1) You clearly aren't interested in/capable of leading a discussion. Still you might want to consider using a different "writing style" so that other people are able to follow your "arguments".

2) The problem for sure is that palestinians don't get enough aid ...

The west should send them even more so that Hamas can keep all of it for themselves and use the material to build more bombs. Would be interesting to know how much aid arab/western countries sent to Armenians/Palestinians (who were displaced by Azerbaijan (a muslim country))? Do you have any data on that?

3) Of course you won't be able to understand this, but Iran/Hamas has zero interest in peace. Hamas has killed more than enough Palestinian on their own (when they fought against Fatah for the control of the Gaza strip).

4) Palestinians weren't welcome wherever they went (Jordan, Kuwait, Syria). All their muslim neighbors give zero shit about them (just like most people in the west), but they love to pretend that they care when it allows them to use them for criticizing western countries and mainly Israel. Muslim people mostly/only care about the death of other muslim people when it allows them to criticize western countries/Israel and when they can play the victim card. I don't hear much about how Russia treated people in Chechnya, how China treats the Uyghurs, how Myanmar treats the Rohingya or how Saudi Arabia treats the people in Jemen. I also don't hear much about the expulsion of afghan people from Pakistan that is going on right now.

5) Someone who just blindly believes the number of death people provided by Hamas can't be taken seriously. We have seen how believable they are when they lied about the number of people that died in the Gaza hospital blast.

6) There is a simple way to end this "war" (for now): Hamas can release all hostages and all the abductors can be handed over to Israel. As long as they don't do this, they clearly aren't interested in peace and the palestinians clearly aren't either, otherwise they would provide the israeli army with the location of the hostages and the abductors. If palestinians don't free themselves from Hamas they can't complain about Israel needing to rely on force to get back their citizens.

This is the language Likes of u deserve , if u don't respect me u have zero respect from me just as simple as that , now your nose is broken after u knew your country became just at the shades of an old super power exactly like your national team that is defeated by everybody in Euro and WC , whenever you will talk to anyone in this forum with your vanity and racism this wil alwaysl be my replies .

It's your problem that u didn't read my other replies where I mentioned Muslims killed by Official armed forced of USA , Israel, Russia and Yoguslavia in Chechnya,  Kosovo and Bosnia, Palestine , Afghanistan , Pakistan , Libya and many others Muslims feel for each others , when I was a child I used we were praying for Our Muslim brothers in Palestine , Chechnya and Kosovo its the least thing we can do for them,  for Muslims in China I don't have enough information and evidence like we have in other countries , so I can't offend people without proof for this and ofc its really hard to get information about Chinese internal affair 

Palestenians have a land that deserve to stay in , their land supposed to be from the river to the sea , but we will take the land before 1967 war like United Nations stated,  why we accept palestenials when they have a land to stay in and the main problem is palestenians are always a target for Israeli murders this is the main point thus they are kot welcomed by regimes that fear from Israel , in Egypt millions of people from Syria , South Sudan , Sudan , Libya,  Yemen and palestenians themselves living they are not refugees they are normal citizens like us , BTW there are 40 thousand Egyptian Palestenians living in Gaza , finally what will palestenians get from freeing themselves from Hamas like you're saying , Israel to control them and humilate them after killing all of them like whatis happening now , what did Palestenian authority in West Bank did for palestenians who are arrested everyday there and spend years in Israeli prisons without any real judgment , at least Hamas provides them with food , water , Gas , money etc , finally I don't need numbers from Hamas , Israel is the one that blames them for the huge number of palestenians dead , why didn't they deny these numbers. I don't need their numbers I see dead bodies , babes covered with blood , cut into pieces that's an obvious thing for anyone that has an ounce of humanity which doesn't go with your Naziwt Fachist agenda 

Edited by thepharoah

and if Israel didn't succeed in getting rid of hamas from 80s , do u think armless poor Palestinian people can get rid of them , plz have some logic , it's fine for me to say oh i don't care i don't blame anyone for this , but at least show some sympathy it's very easy task for u as a human being 

5) I would happily trade in 5 million jewish people from Israel for 5 million muslim people in Germany.

Jewish religion is closer to islam than christianity ...ask any jew if he can  enter to the church , he will say nooooo this is harshly prohibited , otherwise he will fasting for the rest of his life but yes he will accept the moske without any problem 

You are wrong by saying you accept them , UK gave them Palestine to get rid of them ...

Edited by bestmen

Trade of human you said , you see them like objects ,you are talking like if you were the king of the world , your country becomes prosperious cause you lick balls of USA this western system of roberry ,remember when you  compare western/ eastern germany 

AND YES I WOULD HAPPILY cut any relation with germany ,i can survive without mercedes this machine of pollution made by the African raw materials

2 hours ago, thepharoah said:

This is the language Likes of u deserve , if u don't respect me u have zero respect from me just as simple as that , now your nose is broken after u knew your country became just at the shades of an old super power exactly like your national team that is defeated by everybody in Euro and WC , whenever you will talk to anyone in this forum with your vanity and racism this wil alwaysl be my replies .

It's your problem that u didn't read my other replies where I mentioned Muslims killed by Official armed forced of USA , Israel, Russia and Yoguslavia in Chechnya,  Kosovo and Bosnia, Palestine , Afghanistan , Pakistan , Libya and many others Muslims feel for each others , when I was a child I used we were praying for Our Muslim brothers in Palestine , Chechnya and Kosovo its the least thing we can do for them,  for Muslims in China I don't have enough information and evidence like we have in other countries , so I can't offend people without proof for this and ofc its really hard to get information about Chinese internal affair 

Palestenians have a land that deserve to stay in , their land supposed to be from the river to the sea , but we will take the land before 1967 war like United Nations stated,  why we accept palestenials when they have a land to stay in and the main problem is palestenians are always a target for Israeli murders this is the main point thus they are kot welcomed by regimes that fear from Israel , in Egypt millions of people from Syria , South Sudan , Sudan , Libya,  Yemen and palestenians themselves living they are not refugees they are normal citizens like us , BTW there are 40 thousand Egyptian Palestenians living in Gaza , finally what will palestenians get from freeing themselves from Hamas like you're saying , Israel to control them and humilate them after killing all of them like whatis happening now , what did Palestenian authority in West Bank did for palestenians who are arrested everyday there and spend years in Israeli prisons without any real judgment , at least Hamas provides them with food , water , Gas , money etc , finally I don't need numbers from Hamas , Israel is the one that blames them for the huge number of palestenians dead , why didn't they deny these numbers. I don't need their numbers I see dead bodies , babes covered with blood , cut into pieces that's an obvious thing for anyone that has an ounce of humanity which doesn't go with your Naziwt Fachist agenda 

I just wanted to point out that your comments are almost unreadable. You are allowed to use full stops. Maybe sober up, educate yourself and then try again.

1 hour ago, thepharoah said:

and if Israel didn't succeed in getting rid of hamas from 80s , do u think armless poor Palestinian people can get rid of them , plz have some logic , it's fine for me to say oh i don't care i don't blame anyone for this , but at least show some sympathy it's very easy task for u as a human being 

Are you aware of the connection between the muslim brotherhood (in Egypt) and the Hamas? If so, how do you feel about the fight against the muslim brotherhood in Egypt and do you think that Egypt should help Palestinians to get rid of their own muslim brotherhood (Hamas)?