website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] Politics Thread

Wanderer

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Czo-_dVuJ_k/?igshid=ODhhZWM5NmIwOQ==

This is how they kidnap Palestinians from west Bank where there is no hamas and how they treat them in their prisons , they even post this stuff on tiktok and feel proud of their selves while enjoying torturing these people,  I saw a lot of videos where palestenians were fully naked and beaten again this is in west Bank whom them selves thanking Mahmoud Abbas for keeping it calm just like blinken said 

Israel is the like the boy who cried wolf. Provoking the Palestinians with their policies and then crying wolf when they are attacked. There would be no Hamas if Israel was remotely interested in peace and providing the Palestinian population with just the basics. They claim they do, but people see through the bs. I'm not condoning Hamas by any stretch here, just pointing out Israel is the root cause of the issues here. 

Why can't we all just live in peace? Seriously.

Netanyahu said today that there's no safe place in Gaza unless Hamas is still there , the only good side that the world know the real face of Zionism , unless you share their ideas of treating muslims like this because many unfortunately do 

Edited by thepharoah

53 minutes ago, intoronto said:

Israel is the like the boy who cried wolf. Provoking the Palestinians with their policies and then crying wolf when they are attacked. There would be no Hamas if Israel was remotely interested in peace and providing the Palestinian population with just the basics. They claim they do, but people see through the bs. I'm not condoning Hamas by any stretch here, just pointing out Israel is the root cause of the issues here. 

Why can't we all just live in peace? Seriously.

Really, this should be the focus at this point. Everyone can point fingers at Israel, Palestine, Hamas, Iran, US, Qatar, Egypt, UK, EU, etc., but then we're all like the child saying, "they started it." It won't be an attitude conducive of peace. This isn't to say that those committing war crimes, or instigating outbursts of violence shouldn't be held responsible (because they absolutely should), but people need to approach the peace process with a willingness to compromise and forge a new path forward. This is true of most conflicts globally right now.  

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

France becomes the joke of the century , just you condamn dead  civilians of gaza , they put you in jail 

Just like long dress of women is harshly prohibited :roflmao:

They gonna host the olympic bedbugs 2069 :lol:

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2023/sep/29/bedbug-crisis-political-row-paris-insect-scourge-continues

Meanwhile IDF forces entered al shifaa hospital to finish babes remaining after they cut oxygen due to running out of fuel and those with kidney failure that are curing oh I'm sorry I mean weapons Hamas hiding in Incubations 

Edited by thepharoah