website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] Politics Thread

Wanderer

2 minutes ago, Dolby said:

. Now, let us see if he can come up with the more difficult work of practical solutions which will be politically bad as well. 

I'm afraid he can't. But i don't know about ARG politics much and i would love to be wrong here

17 hours ago, konig said:

No, this came from before, the beginning of this came from the big crisis of 2001, Argentina never recovered from that disaster.

you're right again, everything started with martinez de oz (somebody that milei openly admire)

Sorry, but today with all the DNU, the 3500% inflation and the empty supermarket...NOW we are in venezuela

Edited by ManuCHIL

4 hours ago, rafalgorka said:

I'm afraid he can't. But i don't know about ARG politics much and i would love to be wrong here

The peronism and the leftism will try to make his goverment impossible, Mauricio Macri (socialdemocrat) who has his goverment between 2015-2019, was the first "no peronist president"who finish his goverment in 40 years after the recover of the democracy.

1 hour ago, ManuCHIL said:

you're right again, everything started with martinez de oz (somebody that milei openly admire)

Sorry, but today with all the DNU, the 3500% inflation and the empty supermarket...NOW we are in venezuela

I cant agree with you but ok, this will be an eternal loop, i follow Milei since many years and i never listen him to say something good about Martinez De Oz, in fact i never listen somebody say something good of him publicly.

52 minutes ago, konig said:

I cant agree with you but ok, this will be an eternal loop, i follow Milei since many years and i never listen him to say something good about Martinez De Oz, in fact i never listen somebody say something good of him publicly.

That's true .... but copying the same economic plan it says more than his silence

Today was pulled the very last ever cart with brown coal in :SVK main coal mine.  https://spectator.sme.sk/c/23259294/news-digest-final-coal-mining-cart-pulled-from-novaky-mine.html

8649163_625x.jpg?rev=3

The last coal-fired power plant in the whole country, will be definitely shut down early next year.

2 hours ago, hckošice said:

Today was pulled the very last ever cart with brown coal in :SVK main coal mine.  https://spectator.sme.sk/c/23259294/news-digest-final-coal-mining-cart-pulled-from-novaky-mine.html

8649163_625x.jpg?rev=3

The last coal-fired power plant in the whole country, will be definitely shut down early next year.

Yep, only :CHN :IND & :INA are allowed to be coal-fired now. The good news is they are building lots of new ones. :champion:

On 12/7/2023 at 1:37 PM, rafalgorka said:

We should have a new Prime Minister here in POL on that particular day 12/12/2023. Donald Tusk, anyone??? But before that, a lot of may happen here, lots of is going on, i can see that even on my desktop at work. Hoping for a quiet and safe weekend...

And Tusk is off to a fine start, imitating General Jaruzelski.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/world-europe-67781171