website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] Politics Thread

Wanderer

7 minutes ago, bestmen said:

nothing related to 9/11 , benladen was an agent of CIA 

I heard he was an agent of the alien overlords from HW644978 in Galaxy X2336.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

1 minute ago, bestmen said:

you know nothing , you just believe what they show you on TV 

And your conspiracy thing about him being a CIA agent does not come from TV, YouTube or some internet website?

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Just now, heywoodu said:

And your conspiracy thing about him being a CIA agent does not come from TV, YouTube or some internet website?

He had links to CIA in 80s during Soviet-Afghanistan war. But after arming him and others to resist Soviet Union, CIA lost interest in the area after fall of USSR. 

1 minute ago, Dolby said:

He had links to CIA in 80s during Soviet-Afghanistan war. But after arming him and others to resist Soviet Union, CIA lost interest in the area after fall of USSR. 

Yeah, but for some people every single detail like that is enough to come up with weird conspiracy theories leading to "9/11 was CIA's plan" :facepalm: :crazy:

1 minute ago, heywoodu said:

Yeah, but for some people every single detail like that is enough to come up with weird conspiracy theories leading to "9/11 was CIA's plan" :facepalm: :crazy:

No no dont give solo credit to CIA. It was a joint operation of CIA and Mossad. Mossad and CIA hacked those planes and did 9/11 in which they killed many top people who were against CIA-Mossad and then used it as a reason to attack Afghanistan. Right @bestmen?

6 hours ago, NikolaB said:

Tell that to 1.5 millions of Armenians killed by Ottoman authorities in Armenian Genocide. Or to 500,000 Greeks killed in same time on same place. And not to mention what their rule did to Christian's nations across the Balkans

I was going mention that as their worst and most inexcusable moment, but I just didn’t get around to it.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

5 hours ago, MHSN said:

you mean this line from the other user "And I'm sure lipstick & bikinis wouldn't fly in places like Yemen or Saudi Arabia but nobody calls this xenophobia"

well I'm sure Saudi Arabia and Yemen were never different but Iran was a bit different yes, no change for lipsticks though still the same probably much much more :d but yes of course you can't see bikinis ! (unless you have a private beach)

btw why those years ? what happened in middle east in 1915 or 1960 ?!! :mumble: the only country with a huge overnight change was Iran and in 1979.

1915 was when the Arab guerrilla war against the Ottomans began. It was funded by GB and France was a way to distract the Ottomans from World War 1. After the war, England and France made those lands colonies. They got rid of traditional governments and suppressed some culture. Saudi Arabia filled one of the power gaps after the British and French left after World War 2. They left a divided Israel, and lands in complete disarray. 

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

I think this counts as improvement https://twitter.com/i/events/1157211647141769216