website statistics

Athletics IAAF World Championships 2017

George_D

3 minutes ago, phelps said:

sure...that study was funded by people who wanted to cancel the gender rules...it's obvious that they stated such big lies...

the proof...when Semenya was forced by the rules to take medicines to correct her level of testosterone could only run 2.05 in the 800m, when she's free not to take any medicine to lower her masculine level of testosterone she's able to run 1.55 (and better)...

the same with Pamela Jelimo...she looked unbeatable (and ran 1.54)...after she started to take those corrective medicines, she basically had to retire...

well, I know a couple of people having gone trough sex change procedures...and I can tell you that even after having completed the transition (so, after having taken tons of medicines, estrogen and things like that), they still have uncommon strenght and physical ability than "natural born" women...

nobody will never make me change my mind about the fact that women not biologically born as women can play sport against other "real" women in fair conditions...they will always have a big advantage (and trust me...it's not a question of being racist, sexist or anything else...it's just like things actually are)...

by the way, the official clinical definition for Semenya, Wambui and Nyonsaba's cases is "androgyny"/"hyper-androgynism"...

All three robbed Melissa Bishop in Rio and will do the same here. What a joke.

14 minutes ago, phelps said:

sure...that study was funded by people who wanted to cancel the gender rules...it's obvious that they stated such big lies....

IAAF (that want to reintroduce the testosterone limit) funded a study that stated big lies against their case? 

And she was able to run only 2:05? Not true, check her results.

Edited by Dunadan

21 minutes ago, intoronto said:

All three robbed Melissa Bishop in Rio and will do the same here. What a joke.

Yes, all three robbed (because obviously they are the guilty ones, not those who male the rules if you think they're wrong) Bishop at gunpoint. :)