website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] Quiz Thread

Quasit

1 minute ago, mrv86 said:

So @Wumo, any chance you’ve watched this TV show?

I did watch this show when I was a kid and I remember loving it. The theme song was awesome. Okay now to the discussion. The problem is that I watched the tv-show in Danish, so...

None of these names sound familiar to me. I have a feeling they are all inspired by historical theater people and my knowledge is not really great when it comes to that. I honestely have no idea because all of the names are closesly related and it would be an unqualified guess from my side. I don't know why this is my reasoning but my guess would be either B or C as they relate to French names and maybe there are two here so you would have to remember which one of them it was. But that reasoning is not very solid :lol:

I'm very sorry I can't be more of a help on this final question, but I can't remember anything related to this. Sorry. 

Let me sum this up real quick.

You're on Pts. 500,000 and you'd be the leader on the board if you stopped it here and let it be.

You're risking Pts. 499,000 on a guess otherwise. Even a completionist would say you've seen the final question.

Stopped watching sports, there are better things in life.

1 minute ago, Wumo said:

I did watch this show when I was a kid and I remember loving it. The theme song was awesome. Okay now to the discussion. The problem is that I watched the tv-show in Danish, so...

None of these names sound familiar to me. I have a feeling they are all inspired by historical theater people and my knowledge is not really great when it comes to that. I honestely have no idea because all of the names are closesly related and it would be an unqualified guess from my side. I don't know why this is my reasoning but my guess would be either B or C as they relate to French names and maybe there are two here so you would have to remember which one of them it was. But that reasoning is not very solid :lol:

I'm very sorry I can't be more of a help on this final question, but I can't remember anything related to this. Sorry. 

Oh, on the contrary, you helped me a lot narrowing down the options.

Since Disney is a fool for puns, I think the name in English could be c: Sewernose of Bergerac as it is the more known amongst all of the options

1 minute ago, Quasit said:

Let me sum this up real quick.

You're on Pts. 500,000 and you'd be the leader on the board if you stopped it here and let it be.

You're risking Pts. 499,000 on a guess otherwise. Even a completionist would say you've seen the final question.

I understand, but well what’s life but taking decisions, more than once guessing or just with a hunch.

My final answer of the evening is C

Pts. 1 Million

In the 'Chip 'n Dale: Rescue Rangers' episode 'A Case of Stage Blight',

a stage play is sabotaged by the alligator ...?

A: Cloacus the Great   B: Jean-Baptiste Gully  
  C: Sewernose de Bergerac   D: Karl Friedrich Drain

Stopped watching sports, there are better things in life.