website statistics

Luge FIL World Cup 2020 - 2021

Totallympics

Why is the sponsor name in the title here and not in that of many other World Cups? And if it has to be there, why isn't it in capital letters as it 'should' be? :p

But yeah, better just take it away of course, nobody except FIL uses it :lol:

@Sindo

On the upside: luge :cheer:

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

11 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

Why is the sponsor name in the title here and not in that of many other World Cups? And if it has to be there, why isn't it in capital letters as it 'should' be? :p

But yeah, better just take it away of course, nobody except FIL uses it :lol:

@Sindo

:yes

I'm not receiving money from FIL, so I am going to remove it :p

:POL will be represented by just three athletes (all in singles) as our the best duo Chmielewski/Kowalewski and Klaudia Domaradzka are tested positive for covid. Luckily all of them doesn't have any symptoms, there is chance that they will start in following week in Altenberg.

1 hour ago, dcro said:

Denisev/Antonov tested positive, so no Igls for them.

Apparently they are the reigning sprint champions. :yikes::p

https://www.insidethegames.biz/articles/1101175/antonov-luge-coronavirus-positive-test

Reigning sprint world champions, not reigning sprint EBERSPÄCHER World Cup champions :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

3 hours ago, phelps said:

Dominik Fischnaller has got mild appendicitis inflammation...

they say he's gonna race in any case in this weekend (if he doesn't get worse and worse), but of course his discomfort is going to damage his performance for sure...:facepalm: :nopompom:

Not like lugers use their stomach muscles much.  :finger:

I suppose this is an instance of how sprint races are now more important for the overall WC than they probably should be.

Geisenberger and Eitberger together in the Nations Cup, didn't think I'd live to see the day :p (yeah I know of course they didn't compete last season)