website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] Eurovision Song Contest 2021

rybak

Damn disappointed by the Danish votes (well, I voted for 4 of them, but the order...)!

12 point: Island

10 point: Sverige

8 point: Norge

7 point: Finland

6 point: Schweiz

5 point: Italien

4 point: Litauen

3 point: Frankrig

2 point: Malta

1 point: Ukraine 

4 minutes ago, Illya said:

And fucking jury give us 0 points ??

They miss also France. I hate polish jury voting.. 12 points for San Marino? It is a joke. I can be an expert, Ukraine was great, I think it is not only thanks to Ukrainian who lives in Poland. Ukraine and France sorry for our deaf experts. 

1 minute ago, Adriano said:

They miss also France. I hate polish jury voting.. 12 points for San Marino? It is a joke. I can be an expert, Ukraine was great, I think it is not only thanks to Ukrainian who lives in Poland. Ukraine and France sorry for our deaf experts. 

2nd place to televoting !!!! This is great result for us. But Polish juries is stupud

This was surprisingly predictable in many ways, the most shocking for me was how many points France got from the televote. I was quite certain that Italy had it in bag after the jury vote because I knew that they would get a lot more points than the Top3 in the televote, I didn't expect France to get so close. I would say that escfans can't complain, the televote winner won the contest and overall the results are close to what the fans had in mind, the jury didn't mess things up that much for them.