website statistics

Archery Qualification for Summer Olympic Games 2016

hckošice

Team Brackets and Individual Rank for Women Qualification Tournament.

Germany qualified as first rank team; however following a rather easy first round match, they could find very diificult teams in quarter and semifinals; still I count on them to qualify; the other half of the draw is easier, however more difficult to predict as no team is that consistent; I would say that in the end Chinese Taipei would qualify to the final and Italy might fight for the last team quota, most probably against the "USA" team

my picks for the Olympic qualifiers...

Men: Ukraine and Japan to the final and Russia and Mexico in the 3rd place play-off for the last spot (hoping that MEX can get this last ticket to Rio)...

Women: USA and Italy in the final, with Great Britain and Chinese Taipei to fight for the last spot (my support goes to the Europeans)...

1 hour ago, phelps said:

Men: Ukraine and Japan to the final and Russia and Mexico in the 3rd place play-off for the last spot (hoping that MEX can get this last ticket to Rio)...

Women: USA and Italy in the final, with Great Britain and Chinese Taipei to fight for the last spot (my support goes to the Europeans)..

In Men I feel it will be India vs Japan in final with Mexico and Russia for 3rd place... Can be a really tough fight with Russia/ India in SF....

Tokyo - 2020

Go India Go

Il y a 1 heure , phelps a déclaré:

Women: USA and Italy in the final, with Great Britain and Chinese Taipei to fight for the last spot (my support goes to the Europeans)...

and france ?

1 hour ago, JoshMartini007 said:

El Salvador's Oscar Ticas was found to be doping (also Canada's Jay Lyon). If his suspension stays it will be likely that El Salvador will lose its qualification spot meaning it will be transferred to Cuba.

Link

This is very "anticlimactic". Same with Peru and Fiol. :(

Stopped watching sports, there are better things in life.

Yes, very sad for El Salvador.

Anyway, today the Mexican team (Serrano, Boardman and Zamora) made their second appearance in succesion in the final (and this time with a complete field of teams, unliky Medellin). I just pray for them to keep that form tomorrow (when it counts) and see them in Rio.