website statistics

Totallympics Open International Song Contest 2016

Slovakia going for some added suspense :d 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

1 minute ago, mrv86 said:

Congrats Ireland and @OlympicIRL for your 3rd victory in the contest! :champion:

Thanks so much my friend. It was a really epic battle for so long. Congrats on a wonderful performance by Mexico and hopefully a deserved podium finish :fingers:

Animated waving Slovak flags

SLOVAKIA

Dobrý večer Kaunas, dobrý večer Litva,

Hlási sa Slovensko,

Na úvod by slovenská porota rada poďakovala a vyjadrila veľkú poklonu usporiadateľskému výboru za všetku skvele odvedenú prácu a vynikajúcu súťaž.

A teraz pristúpime k samotným výsledkom hlasovania.. Slovensko hlasovalo následovne

Good Evening Kaunas ! Good Evening Lithuania !

Slovakia Calling !

At First, the slovak jury would thanks and express huge compliment to the Organizing Committee for all the great work done and the excellent organization of our loved contest.

And now we can move to the actual outcome of the votes .. so Slovakia voted as follows

Mexican framed flag icons with box shadow MEXICO

ireland-framed-flag.jpg IRELAND

Danish framed flag icons with box shadow DENMARK 8

Dutch framed flag icons with box shadow NETHERLANDS

British framed flag icons with box shadow GREAT BRITAIN

Czech framed flag icons with box shadow CZECH REPUBLIC

New Zealand framed flag icons with box shadow NEW ZEALAND

Slovenian framed flag icons with box shadow SLOVENIA

Finnish framed flag icons with box shadow FINLAND

Croatian framed flag icons with box shadow CROATIA

So now it's official, congratulations Ireland :d :clap:

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Just now, dareza said:

today when I was on college I listened music on my phone and I have about 10 songs from last 2 contests :lol: and also I have song "Calm after the storm" in my phone. @heywoodu :d

Cool :d

That made me check and I see I have around 10 songs of previous TISC contests as well on my phone :p