website statistics

Summer Olympic Games 2016 Ceremonies

Just now, hckosice said:

Energy drink. i have already 2 sets in the refrigerator...hope it will be enough at least for the week-end..

the best idea is going to sleep now for 3-4 hours

the windows are  closed , making the room darkness .....time to go :d

Guest sarasharrock

Man i am so anxiously waiting for the Opening Ceremony just can't wait to stream it! despite all the hurdles of GeoRestriction. !! Lets hope that USA athletes make it even more better soon as the event proceeds !
Btw to those who are yet not finding a proper solution to stream opening ceremony
http://imgur.com/gallery/zUUQF?lr=0
Just found this on Imgur! about free channels!

27 minutes ago, sarasharrock said:

Man i am so anxiously waiting for the Opening Ceremony just can't wait to stream it! despite all the hurdles of GeoRestriction. !! Lets hope that USA athletes make it even more better soon as the event proceeds !
Btw to those who are yet not finding a proper solution to stream opening ceremony
http://imgur.com/gallery/zUUQF?lr=0
Just found this on Imgur! about free channels!

Just another reason i hate nbc...... will it hurt them to put it on nbcolympics.com??? they put gymnastics there 8 hours before they air it on tv so WTF

hace 51 minutos, Maxim Fastovsky said:

Pele said he won't be in the ceremony, i was sure he would be the one to light the cauldron, so if he is not there, which other brazilian athlete could be the one to have that honor? 

mmm.. Ronaldo, Oscar Schmidt, Kuerten, Neymar, Cesar Cielo?

I know that Robert Scheidt will make the athletes oath, so I don't think he will do the other stuff.

2 minutes ago, LDOG said:

mmm.. Ronaldo, Oscar Schmidt, Kuerten, Neymar, Cesar Cielo?

I know that Robert Scheidt will make the athletes oath, so I don't think he will do the other stuff.

Ronaldo maybe..... but Neymar? it's more a role to a past legend, though kathy freeman did light it in sydney and then won a gold

hace 6 minutos, Maxim Fastovsky said:

Ronaldo maybe..... but Neymar? it's more a role to a past legend, though kathy freeman did light it in sydney and then won a gold

It wouldn't be unprecedented either if it's some random athlete or even a civilian...

My personal bet is Ronaldo, in case the thing about Pele is true.