website statistics

Summer Olympic Games 2016 Ceremonies

21 minutes ago, hckosice said:

yes really strange situation indeed. I wonder why they still didn´t unveiled the official schedule, we are 11 days to go, during previous editions we have already knew the complete schedules few weeks/months before, and here the world even still doesn´t know when the opening ceremony will start :d

our TV also scheduled the start of OC boadcast at 00:55 cet, but another channel with the rights Nova Sport and the czech TV at 23:55 as well :lol:

Nova sport shows 22:55 and czech tv 22:00 :-)

2 minutes ago, stepansevs said:

Nova sport shows 22:55 and czech tv 22:00 :-)

yes now I see it...well, even better :lol: but still I think 22:00 for ČT is probably for the studio, like last editions, with some returns to London 2012 medalist etc..?

1 minute ago, hckosice said:

yes now I see it...well, even better :lol: but still I think 22:00 for ČT is probably for the studio, like last editions, with some returns to London 2012 medalist etc..?

Yes i think so. But still end of ceremony according to czech tv is in 3:30 so i dont think that it will start after 0:00

4 minutes ago, stepansevs said:

Yes i think so. But still end of ceremony according to czech tv is in 3:30 so i dont think that it will start after 0:00

and for Nova Sport at 04:00 and STV 05:00 :lol: what a mess...

but I think the ČT schedule should be the correct one, as I know your TV coverage from olympics is usually great and profesional.

I just don´t understand the fabulous idea of our TV to postpone the olympic studio at midnight and the opening ceremony at 1 am because they suddenly got a idea that a James Bond film from 1969 or so will be the best option at 22:10, when the whole planet is preparing for the Olympic Games  https://www.rtvs.sk/televizia/tv-program?date=2016-08-05  just scroll down :lol:

15 minutes ago, hckosice said:

but I think the ČT schedule should be the correct one, as I know your TV coverage from olympics is usually great and profesional.

I just don´t understand the fabulous idea of our TV to postpone the olympic studio at midnight and the opening ceremony at 1 am because they suddenly got a idea that a James Bond film from 1969 or so will be the best option at 22:10, when the whole planet is preparing for the Olympic Games  https://www.rtvs.sk/televizia/tv-program?date=2016-08-05  just scroll down :lol:

Haha

21 minutes ago, hckosice said:

It starts at 20:00 Brazil time apparently, so you can still watch all of it. James Bond, studio and ceremony. :d

Our broadcaster also put 1:00 as the start time.

#banbestmen

1 minute ago, dcro said:

It starts at 20:00 Brazil time apparently, so you can still watch all of it. James Bond, studio and ceremony. :d

Our broadcaster also put 1:00 as the start time.

yeah, well to be honest I really don´t care so much about Sean Connery or James Bond especially in such important and memorable day :d

but back to topic. i hope you´re right, because I want to watch it also commented. ok, well even if it start earlier it will not be such a big problem, according our TV they will have a microsite during the games with 8 livestreams 24h per day, so as I know myself I´ll watch TV very rarely  :d but the opening ceremony no, it´s something I want always watch live and commented

3 horas atrás, bestmen disse:

they did the rehearsals of the opening ceremony many times and no one took some photos

strange

In the brazilian forum on skyscrapercity, there's a whole thread with BIG spoilers about the opening ceremony, including photos. We already know about a lot of things that will happen, but I'm not gonna post it here (maybe someone will). :p

The main reason this thread was opened was to discuss the ceremonies while they're happening.