website statistics

Summer Olympic Games 2016 Ceremonies

• 1 month later...

do you know opening time ceremony starts time I watch and there is 0.00 time in estonia, but our television and also poland tv starts 1.30 and 1.55 in estonian time so all tv channels don´t show in full opening ceremony?

Edited by panda

12 minutes ago, panda said:

do you know opening time ceremony starts time I watch and there is 0.00 time in estonia, but our television and also poland tv starts 1.30 and 1.55 in estonian time so all tv channels don´t show in full opening ceremony?

According to this, ceremony starts at 19:15 Brazil time. That's 00:15 CET and 01:15 in Estonia.

#banbestmen

2 minutes ago, dcro said:

According to this, ceremony starts at 19:15 Brazil time. That's 00:15 CET and 01:15 in Estonia.

but in the official site the countdown show right now

A new world

it looks for 20:15 local time :d

Just now, hckosice said:

but in the official site the countdown show right now

it looks for 20:15 local time :d

Hm, I guess 19:15 could be the time when the stadium is opened for spectators. Not sure.

#banbestmen

4 minutes ago, dcro said:

Hm, I guess 19:15 could be the time when the stadium is opened for spectators. Not sure.

yes really strange situation indeed. I wonder why they still didn´t unveiled the official schedule, we are 11 days to go, during previous editions we have already knew the complete schedules few weeks/months before, and here the world even still doesn´t know when the opening ceremony will start :d

our TV also scheduled the start of OC boadcast at 00:55 cet, but another channel with the rights Nova Sport and the czech TV at 23:55 as well :lol: