website statistics

Summer Olympic Games 2016 Ceremonies

3 minutes ago, sarasharrock said:

haha yeah Hate NBC!:p

At least they opened up all the streams unlike beijing, though still some of their decisions still suck, and nbc live extra is available for chromecast and roku..... but their primetime bs is so annoying and discriminating against us pacific coasters

It's going to start at 20:16 BRT (clever).

And waving our flag is... Andy Murray...

The one that wanted to not be British and declare Scotland independent

Oh well. Go on then Andy.

As now we come across the world
To share these Games of old
Let all the flags of every land
In brotherhood unfold

15 minutos atrás, LDOG disse:

There is speculation that Pele won't lit the cauldron because he's the face of Santander bank in Brazil and the sponsor bank of the olympics is Bradesco...

Doubtful. He was in very bad shape a while back so I believe his statement about health problems. Anyway, I'm happy other athlete will do the honor.

2 minutes ago, vinipereira said:

Doubtful. He was in very bad shape a while back so I believe his statement about health problems. Anyway, I'm happy other athlete will do the honor.

you dont think Pele was the best person to get that honor?

Agora, Maxim Fastovsky disse:

you dont think Pele was the best person to get that honor?

He was a great athlete, but if you're gonna choose someone to do this honor, I think it's better to pick someone who was an Olympian. Plenty of great people to choose from.

1 minute ago, vinipereira said:

He was a great athlete, but if you're gonna choose someone to do this honor, I think it's better to pick someone who was an Olympian. Plenty of great people to choose from.

I understand what you mean.....but i dunno, no one ever meant more to the world of football then pele. he was truly one of a kind (about to be flamed by argentinians over maradona and messi i'm sure)

hace 3 minutos, Maxim Fastovsky said:

I understand what you mean.....but i dunno, no one ever meant more to the world of football then pele. he was truly one of a kind (about to be flamed by argentinians over maradona and messi i'm sure)

Say what you want but the only of the three who was an olympian is Messi :d if there is ever an Argentina olympics he'll light the cauldron for sure.