website statistics

Paris 2024 on Totallympics - Will you keep visiting Totallympics before the next Olympic Games?

Sindo

Will you keep visiting Totallympics before the next Olympic Games?  

98 members have voted

1. 1. Will you keep visiting Totallympics before the next Olympic Games?

• Yes, I will keep visiting on a regular basis.
    • I will visit it from time to time.
    • No, I will come back during only during the next Olympic period.

1 minute ago, Roamingrover86 said:

I am glad I found this forum of sports enthusiasts from around the world . It has become a big part of my daily routine :) 

So many knowledgeable sports fans sharing their insights & information in a single place is like a gold mine for me. 

Thanks to all the users & admins for keeping Totallympics so active :thumbup:

I will deffo be part of this family & road to LA28 starts from today :clap:

Awesome to hear :yes

So, I joined here in 2019, it was nice to find a place where I could find other people who enjoy Olympics and sports as much as I do.

Then, the answer is Yes. :d

After Olympics, I am used to have a hangover session of sports. I can't even watch my football team haha. So, I think I won’t be so active next month.

Also, I have plans to be in LA during the next Olympics, I loved the atmosphere in Rio, and I would like to have it again.

9 hours ago, konig said:

I really like to be here, is the only site where i have contact with people around the world and if i dont enter, my english level will be even worse.:lol:

I have the same feeling.... about both points haha.

Btw, seeing the opportunity, I am studying Italian and French, and I look for some people who speak these languages.

So, if any user wants to just chat, send me a message. I would love to be able to read a little more in these languages, and maybe try to write a bit :p

Edited by Laraja

14 hours ago, Vektor said:

Inb4 Italy submits Freed from desire.

Oh wow, that's from an Italian artist? Mind blown :yikes: 

Still genuinely don't know how that was such a hype for a bit with the Will Griggs on Fire thing, then died out and now since June or so it's absolutely everywhere again :lol: 

Edited by heywoodu

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

17 hours ago, Pavlo said:

2026 100%. LA? Probably not. I will observe how it all goes in Poland. If as its now (i assume so) for the first time white flag from me. I will be 51, not sleeping over 2 weeks to see some 6 medals and 106 tragedies...nope. We will see. In LA US, Canada, China and probably Russia will be at full power. 2 medals in climbing again? Without it and with RUS+BLR here we already could count only for some 5-6 medals.

But watch for the sports then. Surely also without Polish success there's lots and lots of awesome sports to see? And unless you have a job and can't get two weeks off, not sleeping shouldn't be an issue, just sleep on LA times :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

13 hours ago, Olympian1010 said:

The best cure for post Olympics fan depression and/or “what now?” - The Paralympics :d

I know a lot of users pass over them, but I have a lot of fun watching them too.

In my case it's not so much a matter of passing over them by choice, but simply needing to get back to work and regular life and so not having the time :p 

If I were a millionaire and didn't need to work, yeah, I'd be spending an unhealthy amount of time watching the Paralympics soon :d 

I'll definitely dip in every so often. I was not at all sad after Tokyo finished as 3 years sounded like no time at all but for some reason 4 years seems like  an age. There wont be much Olympics sports news until the Summer of 2026 when Sports bodies announce their qualifying criteria and the first trickle of qualifications start (Triathlon, Equestrian). Even World Championships next year will be missing competitors who will be taking breaks etc.

1 hour ago, heywoodu said:

But watch for the sports then. Surely also without Polish success there's lots and lots of awesome sports to see? And unless you have a job and can't get two weeks off, not sleeping shouldn't be an issue, just sleep on LA times :p 

Yep, i'd have to change my approach, priorities. Citizenship? 🙂🙂. Now, after this intense period 4 years seem to me as eternity 🙂

Edited by Pavlo

I fell in love with sports.....since i first seen it

21 minutes ago, Oldira said:

I'll definitely dip in every so often. I was not at all sad after Tokyo finished as 3 years sounded like no time at all but for some reason 4 years seems like  an age. There wont be much Olympics sports news until the Summer of 2026 when Sports bodies announce their qualifying criteria and the first trickle of qualifications start (Triathlon, Equestrian). Even World Championships next year will be missing competitors who will be taking breaks etc.

I often feel the opposite after Summer Olympics: it's barely 1,5 years until the next Olympics and it's my favourite one, so...fantastic :d 

WOG are less demanding. In a way easier to follow, to get into all events. In summer when 6 things happen at a time, 3 with your athlete, it's a bit harder. Long team matches, tennis etc. 

I fell in love with sports.....since i first seen it

8 hours ago, Oldira said:

There wont be much Olympics sports news until the Summer of 2026 when Sports bodies announce their qualifying criteria and the first trickle of qualifications start (Triathlon, Equestrian). Even World Championships next year will be missing competitors who will be taking breaks etc.

...until the qualification season for winter sports ramps up in just a few months time :d

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela