website statistics

Your Own Summer Olympic Games Paris 2024 Daily Schedule Road to Paris 2024

At home now & will be able to enjoy olympics as I have taken time off work. 

Things will start around noon (IST) & will go on till 02:30am . 

So I will probably wake up around 10 , take shower have breakfast & make my schedule for the day. Then catch on the pre show which our broadcaster will telecast. Start my session with TV, Phone & Laptop streaming sports I want to catch. 
Will continue till 02:30 am , then catch on the medal events for the day, go through Totallympics :d , turn off the lights & go to bed around 04:00 Hrs. Set my alarm for 10:00 Hrs & repeat. :clap:

8 minutes ago, Olympian1010 said:

Plus, the first 12 men's rugby sevens matches.  

200km bike ride sounds awesome though. I do think it's important to make some time for physical activites before/during/after events :yes

That’s a good idea actually

I think what I’ll do in the couple of hours before (daily) action begins (so from 10:00-12:00 at night) is make sure my schedule has been set and devices are charged, then prepare and eat some breakfast while doing my Canadian daily medal chances overview on Team Canada club, hop on the treadmill for 30 minutes or so, then cold shower, prepare snacks and drinks, and finish up the Canadian daily medal chances overview/scroll on Totallympics/Instagram  :yes

07:30-09:00 - Going to the supermarket, cleaning the house, watching some stuff (first week), last five days just watching stuff mostly

09:00-23:00 - Watch sports

23:00-00:30 - Checking some news on lesser sports/group phases/tennis matches and all, watching the late night talkshow about the Olympics

And in between giving some attention to my partner.. if there is enough time for that.

I love the dedication you all have to watching the Olympics! I have the entire first week free from work and I hope to spend whole days watching the Games just like you, but also excercising (running/biking/climbing) every day like I love to do when I've got time off work. I've managed to plan most activities with my girlfriend, friends or sports in the morning so far, so my days will probably be:

09:00 - 12:00 social activities

12:00 - 23:00 watching sports

Late night watching the daily NOS talkshow

I don't have a specific schedule planned.

I'm off from work during the first week of the Olympics, but me and my wife have some house renovation projects in our aparment to do, as we are expecting our first child in December. So I will see how much time there is to watch live sports. Plus I also have to update a lot of prediction contests on forum, haha. I will try to catch some events live, but a lot will be highlights and replays. 

Second week of the Olympics, I will be back at work, so that is going to be busy, haha. 

14 minutes ago, Wumo said:

I don't have a specific schedule planned.

I'm off from work during the first week of the Olympics, but me and my wife have some house renovation projects in our aparment to do, as we are expecting our first child in December. So I will see how much time there is to watch live sports. Plus I also have to update a lot of prediction contests on forum, haha. I will try to catch some events live, but a lot will be highlights and replays. 

Second week of the Olympics, I will be back at work, so that is going to be busy, haha. 

Congrats!! :)

22 minutes ago, Jinzha said:

I love the dedication you all have to watching the Olympics! I have the entire first week free from work and I hope to spend whole days watching the Games just like you, but also excercising (running/biking/climbing) every day like I love to do when I've got time off work. I've managed to plan most activities with my girlfriend, friends or sports in the morning so far, so my days will probably be:

09:00 - 12:00 social activities

12:00 - 23:00 watching sports

Late night watching the daily NOS talkshow

Usually I would do the same, but during the Olympics (and Paralympics) I’m ditching all of my friends in order to watch everything :p

Actually I might have some of them over to watch some Olympic basketball (only during the 12:00pm PST time-slot), but that’s pretty much it given they aren’t interested in anything else (might need to get some new friends :p)

They’re more into hockey, baseball, soccer/football (not trying to anger any Europeans/South Americans on here), and American football. 

7 hours ago, heywoodu said:

07.00 Wake up, have breakfast, perhaps check out the last things I hadn't yet from the day before, prepare my schedules for the day, make sure phone and tablet are charged, and so on

08.00/08.30 Turn on the TV and the streams on the devices and start watching the Olympic day

23.00 Turn everything off and go to bed

:p

Honestly i thought i was the only one like this. I'm glad to find out i am not broken. Also extremely happy for a games back in European time

Got two TV's and laptop ready to go, i am in the process of re-decorating the living room, sneaking things downstairs every night. wife currently hasn't made a comment...

19 minutes ago, Josh said:

Usually I would do the same, but during the Olympics (and Paralympics) I’m ditching all of my friends in order to watch everything :p

I did this for Tokyo 2020, and it was a great way experience the Games. However, I've learned to not miss out on social activites becuase of the Olympics or other multi-sports games, espically since things can be watched on replay. I'd recommend watching as much as you want/can, but don't let yourself become the meme of Squidward watching everyone else have fun either. This is the sage wisdom I pass on as a geriatric Gen Z :p

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

8 minutes ago, Olympian1010 said:

I did this for Tokyo 2020, and it was a great way experience the Games. However, I've learned to not miss out on social activites becuase of the Olympics or other multi-sports games, espically since things can be watched on replay. I'd recommend watching as much as you want/can, but don't let yourself become the meme of Squidward watching everyone else have fun either. This is the sage wisdom I pass on as a geriatric Gen Z :p

Who said I’m not going to have fun? :p