website statistics

Athletics EAA European Championships 2024

Totallympics

2 minutes ago, OlympicIRL said:

Tentoglou is some athlete.... almost every championships he nails it :bowdown:

I think of all athletes in the sport of athletics at this moment, he might be the most consistent of them all. There's just no mediocre championships for him, it's all great :bowdown: 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

I wonder how often someone has set a series of 5 valid jumps, with the worst one being over 8.40m :d 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

2 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

I think of all athletes in the sport of athletics at this moment, he might be the most consistent of them all. There's just no mediocre championships for him, it's all great :bowdown: 

Mondo? 

Just now, Belle said:

Mondo? 

Right, ok, good point :p 

Those two then :d 

1 minute ago, heywoodu said:

Yes, he has to be up there. Especially in an event like the long jump where even the best can have a few off days or occasionally get it wrong at a major championships, but not Tentoglou.

Posted (edited)
16 minutes ago, hckošice said:

I absolutely have no idea. Maybe Poland protest to look the finsih time of Viki Forster ? She advanced as last LL over the Pole by 0.01 so maybe this ? It is now a half hour so I really do not see what can take it so long in watching a photo finish

Looks like they have confirmed the result whatever it was.

I guess the Poles must have been trying to DQ the 1 or 2 place, which is the only way Wojtunik could get promoted. 

Edited by Grassmarket