website statistics

Men's Basketball FIBA Olympic Qualification Tournaments 2024 Road to Paris 2024

George_D

2 hours ago, prso1000 said:

Game suspended for 10min as one of the clocks not working. Can happen, but it takes too long. 
great organization  by the Greek 🙄

Really uncalled for. As a country we host an international basketball tournament almost every year with the World/European Championships for youth categories, sometimes more than once a year. This arena alone hosts a couple dozen Euroleague games per year, as well as many other events. I don't recall there ever being an issue like this. Mistakes happen in all countries.

59 minutes ago, Makedonas said:

Really uncalled for. As a country we host an international basketball tournament almost every year with the World/European Championships for youth categories, sometimes more than once a year. This arena alone hosts a couple dozen Euroleague games per year, as well as many other events. I don't recall there ever being an issue like this. Mistakes happen in all countries.

Sorry but at this level of competition an absolute no go to have15-20 min break. 
a good organizer is prepared. Things break yes, but good organization means you are prepared and have plan B. 

in this particular case didn’t mean much as the game was decided, but just imagine it was a close game. 

very poor organization by the Greek host, sorry. 

49 minutes ago, nenad said:

This was single worst Dončić game I have ever watched probably and I watched the guy since he was 15. He looks so out of shape, out of form, it would be a miracle that Slovenia could qualify here with him in this shape. 

Unless a miracle happens they are out in the semis. And it’s not only Doncic, the rest of the team was even worse.