:PRK CHOE Hyo-Gyong
:CHN PANG Qianyu

Gold Medal Match

:JPN Akari Fujinami  10 - 0  Lucia Yamileth Yepez Guzman :ECU

Bronze Medal Match

:PRK Choe Hyo-Gyong  10 - 0 Annika Wendle :GER
:CHN Pang Qianyu  6 - 2 Khulan Batkhuyag :MGL

Full Brackets HERE

Its unbeliveable to see another medal for North Korea here, they were nowhere by last 5 years and now are winning medals right and left...

Edited by rybak

Our winning streak in wrestling hall since yesterday finally came to an end, that was disappointing because Mohmadi could do MUCH better. he just count on the refs to give the other guy the 2nd caution and he can turn Novikov in parterre (as he usually does) I can't say the call was wrong, but they usually don't caution one wrestler twice in a situation like this. but we got some 50/50 calls in past couple of days and I knew we used our "luck quota" already 

have to say Esmaeili was also very bad today, he somehow found a way to win the gold but he was just a shadow of yesterday guy. I think our Greco team celebrated too much last night :d 

still 2 gold, 1 silver and 1 bronze is a very good result for a 6-man Greco team. the 2nd best result in history after London 2012 dream team. it could be better for sure but let's not get greedy :d 

it's time for the freestyle team to live up to the expectations. I just hope they won't ruin the last days of the Olympics :d

Edited by MHSN

19 minutes ago, rybak said:

Its unbeliveable to see another medal for North Korea here, they where nowhere by last 5 years and now are winning medals right and left...

I'm sure we'll see mysterious incredible results from russians when (if) they're back.

30 minutes ago, MHSN said:

Our winning streak in wrestling hall since yesterday finally came to an end, that was disappointing because Mohmadi could do MUCH better. he just count on the refs to give the other guy the 2nd caution and he can turn Novikov in parterre (as he usually does) I can't say the call was wrong, but they usually don't caution one wrestler twice in a situation like this. but we got some 50/50 calls in past couple of days and I knew we used our "luck quota" already 

have to say Esmaeili was also very bad today, he somehow found a way to win the gold but he was just a shadow of yesterday guy. I think our Greco team celebrated too much last night :d 

still 2 gold, 1 silver and 1 bronze is a very good result for a 6-man Greco team. the 2nd best result in history after London 2012 dream team. it could be better for sure but let's not get :d 

it's time for the freestyle team to live up to the expectations. I just hope they won't ruin the last days of the Olympics :d

Iran must be proud of their wrestling team.

2 hours ago, rybak said:

Its unbeliveable to see another medal for North Korea here, they were nowhere by last 5 years and now are winning medals right and left...

What happened to the North Korean quotas in 50 and 62? Did the athletes just disappear