Britt Bongaerts
Indy Baijens 
Marrit Jasper
Nika Daalderop
Eline Timmerman
Florien Reesink
Elles Dambrink
Nova Marring (reserve)

Only two players remaining from the 2016 Olympic squad: Celeste Plak and Anne Buijs. Technically there is a third, because former setter Laura Dijkema is joining the coaching staff.

Nova Marring as a reserve is a surprise to me, I would've expected her over Knollema or Plak (Buijs can also play her position I believe). She is one of the highlights of the new generation. What do you think @CCB @AsensioWillemsen?

I would have preferred Marring over Buijs personally. Although I'm afraid we won't qualify for the KO phase anyway.

On 6/26/2024 at 3:17 PM, Jinzha said:

Not a great schedule for :NED . Two 09:00 AM games and I would've preferred :ITA or :TUR as final opponent. Now if we lose both of our first two games, it'll likely already be over before we face :DOM and there is little meaning to potentially our only winnable game.

From a television perspective I don't mind 9 AM games, but being the first to play in the final round is also a big issue.

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/27/2024 at 12:44 AM, Kerkun said:

Group C done dirty with 5 matches at 9 am. The other two groups haven't got any matches this early.

No. Group C ate my dog at 8:34am on Sunday. They scared my children and that was stressful, seeming as though I am a single mother-father of 13.