website statistics

Table Tennis at the Summer Olympic Games Paris 2024

Totallympics

1 hour ago, Roamingrover86 said:

Sreeja Akula :IND defeated Zeng Jian :SGP 4-2 on her Birthday 🎂 

With this result we will have 2 girls in Women’s Singles R of 16 :clap:

And a team (W) in final and beyond, to the Milky Way Olympics

If the lights light up exactly at the correct moment, he was definitely first, since his light went on first. Not sure if those lights are 100% accurate though?

2 minutes ago, zob79 said:

And a team (W) in final and beyond, to the Milky Way Olympics

Who do you think will win the Women's team 1st round match between India and Romania? 

8 minutes ago, tirtha22 said:

Who do you think will win the Women's team 1st round match between India and Romania? 

Naturally I'm biased as our girls are involved; my logical side of brain says Romania has a slight advantage, let's say 55%-45%

But I noticed Indian users around here are very happy with the draw, so they must be right, 'cause that's the way democracy works: the majority always knows better.

I'm sure all those users are die-hard table tennis fanatics, they know Romanian team like the back of their hands (no sexual innuendo intended) and can put their emotions aside when rating it.

Edited by zob79

If the lights light up exactly at the correct moment, he was definitely first, since his light went on first. Not sure if those lights are 100% accurate though?

Table tennis  mixed doubles 🥇 winner Wang Chuqin was furious and devastated at photographers  after they broke his paddle at the end of the match.

However, China’s WR 1 Wang Chuqin has refused to blame a broken paddle for his early shock loss in the Table Tennis men’s singles event of Paris 2024 Olympics.

dc4e8a562e28a25d610a6046298e4b8f292006e877441b9669170bf93582630a.0.JPG

3c1a1e2ee0f2167525cb25a9b41cde8190dc70ae02e21a5bfcf06312f646e851.0.WEBP