website statistics

Sprint Canoeing at the Summer Olympic Games Paris 2024

Heartbreaking story for Saman Soltani, whose main motivation for qualifying for the Olympics was to show her parents that she's still alive and doing well, since she can't go visit them due to being at risk of being arrested by the...moral police :( 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

21 hours ago, MagyarBabu said:

:GER ... they're kinda dying at youth level in this sport.

Hm Germany won six Gold medals in the Kayak events at this year's under 23 world championships in Plovdiv. I'm not so into junior level in Canoeing but that doesn't exactly look like Germany's dying in this sport?

Chirila is flawless....sets OB in series :clap:

If the lights light up exactly at the correct moment, he was definitely first, since his light went on first. Not sure if those lights are 100% accurate though?

I've seen many stupid systems of competition but this one is the worst and the strangest in the same time. What kind of idiot would have semifinals 2 hours before finals where 4 out of 5 from semis are qualified??? 

Edited by nenad

1 hour ago, nenad said:

I've seen many stupid systems of competition but this one is the worst and the strangest in the same time. What kind of idiot would have semifinals 2 hours before finals where 4 out of 5 from semis are qualified??? 

I agree. Totally moronic. 

I'm more afraid of "smart" move to make two K2. That's even worse.