website statistics

Modern Pentathlon UIPM World Cup 2024 Road to Paris 2024

Totallympics

11 minutes ago, Grassmarket said:

:KOR Seong is cracked now.

:cry:Gnedtchik wins, :KOR Seong Silver, :ITA Micheli bronze.  :HUN Gulyas a bad day, fell to 10th.

I'm pretty sure Svastkovsky [2000 men's olympic champion in pentathlon] is still european pentathlon federations president,so there was never really any chance that Belerussians[mainly them really,only Batoshova has seemingly returned from Russia with neutral status] and Russians weren't gonna be brought back.

3 minutes ago, Biathlonfan said:

I'm pretty sure Svastkovsky [2000 men's olympic champion in pentathlon] is still european pentathlon federations president,so there was never really any chance that Belerussians[mainly them really,only Batoshova has seemingly returned from Russia with neutral status] and Russians weren't gonna be brought back.

And pentathlon uncertain Olympic future makes it very weak to stand the IOC pressure. 

16 minutes ago, Grassmarket said:

:KOR Seong is cracked now.

:cry:Gnedtchik wins, :KOR Seong Silver, :ITA Micheli bronze.  :HUN Gulyas a bad day, fell to 10th.

I'm just curious....what do you expect someone like Prokopenko to do ? she's been in this sport for over 20 years,should she just retire because of what's going on ? ,this is someone who had to wait 9 years for her olympic medal from Beijing and won world championships late in her career do you expect her to just try to flee her country for.....where exactly ? here in Lithuania  ? sure,i wouldn't mind her finishing her career under our banner,many people would,so that's not really even a possibe option... 

1 minute ago, Benolympique said:

I'm worried about her, does she still have a chance of qualifying for the Olympics?

This is the best she's done since last year this time exactly,could be coming in to form right on time.

1 minute ago, Benolympique said:

well yes because I know that she experienced serious depression and she is going to retire after Paris, I would like her to move up in the ranking

not exactly following pentathletes lives closely,so this is news to me,what happened to her ?,not surprised about the retiring news,it's pretty much the perfect stage for her to  exit.

2 minutes ago, Biathlonfan said:

not exactly following pentathletes lives closely,so this is news to me,what happened to her ?,not surprised about the retiring news,it's pretty much the perfect stage for her to  exit.

I don't really know the reson, she no longer enjoys the pentathlon and her goal is to finish the Olympic games and stop.