website statistics

Women's Water Polo Tournament at the Aquatics WA World Championships 2024 Road to Paris 2024

Totallympics

27 minutes ago, Benolympique said:

for me the last ticket will be played between hungary and canada

I would agree. Despite Hungary winning their group, they’re most likely going to take on Netherlands in the quarterfinals, very tough match for them but a win for them is doable. For Canada, they’re most likely going to be the ones to face Spain in the quarterfinals, don’t see an upset happening. Probably (and hopefully) it’ll come down to the 5-8th place brackets to determine who qualifies for Paris. 

1 hour ago, Gianlu33 said:

We already lost as ECh against Greece.

Fair, but Greece also hasn’t been in the best of form at this tournament. That being said, they could certainly up their level of play heading into the knockouts. 

9 minutes ago, Josh said:

I would agree. Despite Hungary winning their group, they’re most likely going to take on Netherlands in the quarterfinals, very tough match for them but a win for them is doable. For Canada, they’re most likely going to be the ones to face Spain in the quarterfinals, don’t see an upset happening. Probably (and hopefully) it’ll come down to the 5-8th place brackets to determine who qualifies for Paris. 

the Netherlands beat Hungary, I'm sure of it... for me the semis will be: Netherlands / Italy USA / Spain the fight will be tough for the last ticket it will be exciting

3 hours ago, Benolympique said:

the Netherlands beat Hungary, I'm sure of it... for me the semis will be: Netherlands / Italy USA / Spain the fight will be tough for the last ticket it will be exciting

Why so sure? Two weeks ago Netherlands beat Hungary by only 1 goal. Matches between :NED and :HUN are always very close. Besides that Netherlands won the trophy they wanted in Eindhoven, this WCh is just an extra for them. 

21 minutes ago, CCB said:

Why so sure? Two weeks ago Netherlands beat Hungary by only 1 goal. Matches between :NED and :HUN are always very close. Besides that Netherlands won the trophy they wanted in Eindhoven, this WCh is just an extra for them. 

you have the most beautiful European team. you will be favorites.

A horrible performance from :NED against :CHN . Eventually we won with 16-14, but the Dutch played very bad. Next up: :HUN in the quarterfinals.

Hungary plays for an Olympic ticket, for The Netherlands there is nothing at stake. When the Dutch level doesn't increase, we can congratulate Hungary in advance.