website statistics

Totallympics Annual International Song Contest 2020

Team Challenge Venues

Before arriving to Rijeka for the Grand Final, delegations will be quarantined based around the island of Krk and the coastal town of Kraljevica.

For this purpose, a total of ten different towns have been selected. Each will play host to four nations, except for Kraljevica, which will host two nations. Each participating nation will be paired with their temporary new home during the Live Draw, scheduled for tomorrow.

(click to enlarge)

p7AcL0j.png

Delegations will face no issues with transport, as Krk is connected to the mainland with the Krk Bridge.

Structurally, the bridge consists of two concrete arches, and goes over the uninhabited islet of St. Mark. It is 1,4 km long.

yjOzzKV.jpg

5th edition of the TISC Team Challenge will therefore include ten different teams. They are as follows:

Team Team Color Team Size 360° Base View
Baška Moonwalkers   4 here
Dobrinj Winetasters   4 here
Kraljevica Royals   2 here
Krk Capitals   4 here
Malinska Lifeguards   4 here
Njivice Sailors   4 here
Omišalj Oilers   4 here
Punat Mariners   4 here
Šilo Shepherds   4 here
Vrbnik Cliffdivers   4 here

Detailed competition format for the Team Challenge will be revealed in due course. Stay tuned!

#banbestmen

Dibs on the Dobrinj Winetasters team :toast:

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

5 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

Dibs on the Dobrinj Winetasters team :toast:

Let's be honest, who doesn't want to be on Team Dobrinj Winetasters. (Well, except maybe @Olympian1010 because he is not at the legal drinking age. Well in Croatia he is because the legal drinking age is 18, so there goes my joke down the drain. Why am I explaining all of this and ruining my own joke?) 

Either way, I hope to be on Dobrinj Winetasters. :fingers:

1 minute ago, Wumo said:

Let's be honest, who doesn't want to be on Team Dobrinj Winetasters. (Well, except maybe @Olympian1010 because he is not at the legal drinking age. Well in Croatia he is because the legal drinking age is 18, so there goes my joke down the drain. Why am I explaining all of this and ruining my own joke?) 

Either way, I hope to be on Dobrinj Winetasters. :fingers:

My fellow drunks @OlympicIRL and @hckosice welcome you :) 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

I want to be on the Cliffdivers, so I can make some good jokes when the US takes a nosedive in the points.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

So as always I'm looking for volunteers for tomorrow's live draw. If you are interested in helping to make the draw, please write on thread to say you wish to participate. The draw begins tomorrow at 17:00 (GMT +1).

Current list of volunteers for the draw: