website statistics

Totallympics Annual International Song Contest 2020

Just now, tuniscof said:

OR simply because non-english songs are in some languages not all Totallympics users are familiar with, that's why i want to stress on the lyrics and their translation so that every song would have equal chances not just because i don't understand the lyrics or the language that i tend to eliminate the song :p . in my case i spent too much time searching for translation for songs lyrics translation just because not all users posted the lyrics or their translation :d . Not everyone takes much time as i do :lol:

Yes this. Even if our song is in English I make sure to post some version of he lyrics. Some of us actually judge with lyrics as part of the criteria!

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

2 minutes ago, tuniscof said:

OR simply because non-english songs are in some languages not all Totallympics users are familiar with, that's why i want to stress on the lyrics and their translation so that every song would have equal chances not just because i don't understand the lyrics or the language that i tend to eliminate the song :p . in my case i spent too much time searching for translation for songs lyrics translation just because not all users posted the lyrics or their translation :d . Not everyone takes much time as i do :lol:

I put a lot of effort into my translation and look where that got me :rolleyes:

1 minute ago, dcro said:

Being a dressage fan has made me a sucker for a rhytm in music. That is always near the top of my priority list.

And the Chinese song has just about perfect 3-beat canter rhytm. It's uncanny. Especially from 3:11 to 3:21... :lol:

No, it’s a conspiracy that ends with China winning gold in 2021 :evil:

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

@dcro you’ve done a fantastic job of hosting, but your voting leaves a lot to be desired...