website statistics

Which Sports Events are you Currently Watching?

dcro

13 hours ago, owenp_23 said:

Oh yes. Bowl season! 43 games but only 3 actually matter. I watch them all anyway!

actually, I like more the trash of the early days* with the lesser known schools and the most classic New Year's Six than the true National Championship game (I just can't stand Saban/'Bama and Ohio State, so I always have "that bitter taste" when watching those 3 games "that actually matter" :facepalm:)

*and I really love the Bahamas Bowl and the hawai'i Bowl because of the tv shots in the broadcast's transitions more than the games themselves :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

So far switching from EurosportPlayer to Player.pl here in Poland didn't go smoothly for me.

I don't have access to the "on demand" videos, couldn't watch today's alpine skiing when back home after work. Only live tv (Eurosport) is available but through CanalPlus, not by Player :-(

:-(((((

2 hours ago, rafalgorka said:

So far switching from EurosportPlayer to Player.pl here in Poland didn't go smoothly for me.

I don't have access to the "on demand" videos, couldn't watch today's alpine skiing when back home after work. Only live tv (Eurosport) is available but through CanalPlus, not by Player :-(

:-(((((

I fear you have to give up any ideology and go with the discovery plus app. :dunno: :drama:

try to see if you can find some promotional discount, at least. ;)

however, to get back in topic, in these days I'm completely lost between American Football (NFL & NCAA) and Hockey (NHL, World Juniors, Spengler Cup, European National leagues).

with a few notable exceptions, like the Alpine Skiing races in Semmering and Bormio (and Yesterday & Today, the Dutch Allround and Sprint* Nationals in Speedskating, too).

*you know...Jutta :wub: :wub: :wub:

I can confirm that the biathlon mixed relay from Beijing 2022 was just as exciting today as it was in February :p

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

19 hours ago, phelps said:

I fear you have to give up any ideology and go with the discovery plus app. :dunno: :drama:

try to see if you can find some promotional discount, at least. ;)

This player.pl thing is Polish version of Discovery Plus i guess

i have nothing against it tbh but it just doesn’t work for me :dunno:

i tried to make an account there, gave them my credit card number etc. And it’s not working… i have to record the races from TV transmission like in the 90s…

Edited by rafalgorka

52 minutes ago, rafalgorka said:

This player.pl thing is Polish version of Discovery Plus i guess

i have nothing against it tbh but it just doesn’t work for me :dunno:

i tried to make an account there, gave them my credit card number etc. And it’s not working… i have to record the races from TV transmission like in the 90s…

I just gave a look...and there are all the eurosport streams as far I can see...;)

on the main menu, just click on "Sport", then choose "Eurosport Extra" and finally, "See Schedule" and you'll be redirected to the daily schedule with all the available streams (E1, E2 and all the other feeds, marked only with "E").

it's only a question of getting used to the messy user interface, but all content is still available as usual, more than usual...;)

p.s. of course you have to have a subscription...if you still have the Eurosport Player sub active, you can use your old credentials (and even if it's not active anymore, just use them to create your new account).

it should work. :mumble:

Edited by phelps

On 12/29/2022 at 4:56 PM, phelps said:

I just gave a look...and there are all the eurosport streams as far I can see...;)

on the main menu, just click on "Sport", then choose "Eurosport Extra" and finally, "See Schedule" and you'll be redirected to the daily schedule with all the available streams (E1, E2 and all the other feeds, marked only with "E").

it's only a question of getting used to the messy user interface, but all content is still available as usual, more than usual...;)

p.s. of course you have to have a subscription...if you still have the Eurosport Player sub active, you can use your old credentials (and even if it's not active anymore, just use them to create your new account).

it should work. :mumble:

Still not working. I will try to contact them...

Thanks for your help.