website statistics

Football 2020 Discussion Thread

Henry_Leon

24 minutes ago, MHSN said:

The contract was something genius, people have to teach that in schools as the worst contract ever! if I'm not wrong there was a section about if Iran FF terminates the contract with legit reasons they have to pay 3 months of his salary and if Wilmots terminates the contract with legit reasons still IFF has to pay 3 months of his salary ! :facepalm: I'm sure nobody every saw such a thing

but IFF couldn't pay him for 2 months because of the banking sanctions, (he had the right to terminate the contract if there was no payment in 2 months) he left the team right before Iraq match, they put 2 million euros in suitcases and send that to Turkey , convincing him to lead the team for that specific match, he came back 2 days before the match and he screwed up the team, but then he left, asking FIFA for the whole money because there is "no legit reason" here !

bottom line, he knew he will get the whole money the moment he singed the contract, he was a conman and tricked those idiots to sign such a thing, he was just looking for a reason to leave and ask for the whole money.

this photo summarizes everything in this case

EfoBxiWXsAA3Tpi.jpg

Haha he will not receive the money as long as Iran FF refused to pay and searching some excuses any way and then this dispute would last for years.

9 minutes ago, thepharoah said:

Spezia Calcio qualify for Serie a for the 1st time in the club history to be the 68th team that takes place in the competition , does anyone here cheer for them :d

Honestly I'm very happy for the Spezzini. I'm cheer for a team in the 3rd category (Cavese, maybe you know Dale Cavese :p) and I can understand how they are feeling...