website statistics

Athletics WA World Championships 2023

Totallympics

just like in Tokyo. 1st non-qualified :lol:

but this time Gabika improved her general ranking this time from 25th at the Olympics to 23rd here.

Now, let fight for Paris, if her manager succeed to gain for her some invitations to bigger meetings here and there, I think she can made it through the ranking then

For a moment there, I thought you would only qualify to the women's javelin final with a Q mark, but Barber and Vilagoš didn't step up to the plate.

I'm worried for Liveta now. Her lifetime coach Teresė Nekrošaitė refused to work with her, so it's the first season that she was training abroad.

The results have been very unstable. 

On the other note, Nekrošaitė is now training our very talented javelin thrower Orinta Navikaitė, that got a bronze in U18 last year and performed very well at U20s this year against 1-2 year older opponents. 

First time SVK experienced the newest WA innovations consequences as our team was apparently a couple of minutes ago contacted by the organizers with the request to not allow Gajanová to leave Budapest as she is first reserve and they do not want to have empty lanes in the semifinals in case someone DNS for some reason... so despite the chance for her to start in the semifinals is as big as me being the next pope, she have to stay now in the hostel in Budapest and hope in vain watching local TV :wacko:

Edited by hckošice