website statistics

Men's Football UEFA European Championship 2016

hckošice

8 minutes ago, OlympicIRL said:

This is exactly what is in the mind of every Irish fan :d. It only hurts a little now, promise :d

I know the feeling, hence I posted it. :dSimilar thing happened to us on Euro 2004, match Croatia-France 2:2, Trezeguet scored a goal with his arm.

Just now, crovitlaci said:

I know the feeling, hence I posted it. :dSimilar thing happened to us on Euro 2004, match Croatia-France 2:2, Trezeguet scored a goal with his arm.

I guess because they are so good at handball that sometimes they forget a little and we must forgive them this :d

2 hours ago, OlympicIRL said:

This is exactly what is in the mind of every Irish fan :d. It only hurts a little now, promise :d

This is also the reason I'm guessing most of Europe is very firmly behind Ireland in that match :d 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

8 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

This is also the reason I'm guessing most of Europe is very firmly behind Ireland in that match :d 

Hopefully our boys will channel all that support :) The atmosphere should be electric in Lyon on Sunday... the home fans will no doubt be in great form and I know Irish fans will be in top form and will sing their hearts out because we are just proud to be there. I can't wait :)

Uff!! I'm glad Portugal (or Ronaldo) made it to the Last 16!

I spent those last weeks in the US and because it was very difficult to catch a game live on tv, and with all this horrible Portuguese results, I was afraid that I wouldn't be able to see my country in this Euro!!!

Its a bit of shame for me to end the group phase with no wins, but well, the important this is that we passed!

Now let's hope they can be much (much much) better with Croatia!! :POR

The host nation has been allocated a massive 51500 of the 55000 tickets available for the France-Ireland game. Looks like those 3500 Irish fans will have to sing louder than usual.

I know France are the host nation but I think that's far too disproportionate.

Edited by OlympicIRL