website statistics

Archery

Rdbc

Started work back on my Team USA Spreadsheet again, therefore starting with Archery. Thought I'd make a thread since there currently is the 2023 World Archery Championships and Pan American Games Team Trials going on today and tomorrow.

Top 4 Recurve Men & Women will go to the Pan American Games, so far the top four after the 1st day of competitions in Round 3 are

Brady Ellison, Jack Williams, Matthew Nofel, Matthew Requa. No surprise here as they have all represented Team USA before and are the current four highest ranked Americans. 

Casey Kaufhold, Catalina Gnoriega, Jennifer Mucino-Fernandez, Jordan Marie Meiners. This team is pretty different considering Mackenzie Brown has retired from recurve archery. 

I'm interested to see how the competition finishes tomorrow. Here's to hoping in a year we can win a medal again in Archery.

p.s. not sure how we want to organize threads on this club considering this is technically USA Team Trials for an olympic qualifying event.

1 hour ago, Rdbc said:

p.s. not sure how we want to organize threads on this club considering this is technically USA Team Trials for an olympic qualifying event.

I think having a specific thread for each sport should be sufficient.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela