website statistics

Weightlifting EWF European Championships 2023 Road to Paris 2024

Totallympics

Our team flew today to Armenia. After the fantastic performance last year, the federation has ambitions to win the medal table again. This time however we are missing 2 of our European Champions - David Fischerov and Hristo Hristov, which are injured, so there goes some medal chances. 

2 hours ago, yellowviper2001 said:

Does anyone know if there will be online streaming? The Olympic Channel was supposed to have it,but will they broadcast all the events (w+m)? Are theree any youtube channels which would stream it?

YT wont broadcast it, for sure. 

You can also try Facebook page of EWF. 

7 hours ago, yellowviper2001 said:

Does anyone know if there will be online streaming? The Olympic Channel was supposed to have it,but will they broadcast all the events (w+m)? Are theree any youtube channels which would stream it?

yes, the Olympic Channel is broadcasting all the men and women's events (group A only, of course).

13 hours ago, phelps said:

yes, the Olympic Channel is broadcasting all the men and women's events (group A only, of course).

13 hours ago, phelps said:

thank you, phelps and chandlerMNE!

:AZE have withdrawn from the competition due to safety concerns.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

Unfortunately, I won't be able to watch this competition! On of the RO TV stations has acquired the rights for their payable only streaming service. Which geo-blocks us from Olympic Channel as well! I can't pay for either thee stream or a VPN. So I'll rely on TL for the results...First time in two decades or so :(

1 hour ago, dodge said:

Is there anywhere to see the results from this? Can’t find them 

the wikipedia page is the only place to find the medallists so far.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2023_European_Weightlifting_Championships

for the whole results list I fear we'll have to wait quite a while :facepalm:

p.s. :IRL Nguyen won the bronze medal in C&J in the women's -49kg ;)