website statistics

Men's Football FIFA World Cup 2018

Henry_Leon

6 minutes ago, dareza said:

lol, you can't believe how much fans of Red Star hates him. A few days ago there was a big scandal in the Serbian league in match Napredak-Red Star and he was main "star". :facepalm:

well, this time it was all right, Mak acted like a total dumbass and his faults were both clear, so OK for me, but the red card against England is still somehow hard to swallow and costed us 2 points

There is still hope for Slovakia, they have to win (with many goals if possible) and wait for Scotland to not to. And then wait for either:

a) Wales-Ireland to end in draw (i'm assuming they will beat Georgia and Moldova respectively in the previous match)

or

b) Bosnia to lose to Belgium and Greece to not beat Cyprus away (i'm assuming they will beat Estonia and Gibraltar respectively in the last match)

Edited by LDOG

8 minutes ago, LDOG said:

There is still hope for Slovakia, they have to win (with many goals if possible) and wait for Scotland to not to. And then wait for either:

a) Wales-Ireland to end in draw

or

b) Bosnia to lose to Belgium and Greece to not beat Cyprus away.

Or in another words pray for a help of the other Slov-thing team to help us Sunday, if we beat Malta ofc...which is not already a done thing, slim reminder of the Gibraltar - Slovakia 0-0 :d

I don´t see that coming. let´s be realist, we can not expect to be qualified for every major tournament, we played the world cup only once - 7 years ago, only once the European Champs also thanks to the fact that of increasing the number of participants to 16 Nations. Anyway, This team is still relatively young or let say strongly rejuvenated with some interesting prospects like Stano Lobotka, thus has some potential to qualify for the next EURO with 24 teams, at least I hope so :p