website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] Eurovision Song Contest 2023

rybak

:ROU is quite...something. I don't really know what, but I'm sure it's something.

Or, as the Dutch commentator said: "Yeah.....well, I heard the Chippendales are still looking for someone, maybe that would be good for him?"

Edited by heywoodu

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

1 minute ago, Olympian1010 said:

:ROU might just qualify after all…

Odds of 20+, not to win the semi, but to qualify.... :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Curious about Albania, them against Estonia is the main fight for the 10th and final qualifying spot according to the bookies (with Greece and Denmark behind them).

Personally so far I'd definitely go for Estonia, that sounded good.

Edited by heywoodu

3 minutes ago, Agger said:

Happy to see that we don't have the worst song... :mumble:

Don’t worry, I still have Reiley as my least favorite so far :p

It wasn’t terrible though, just not my taste.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela