website statistics

Men's Football FIFA World Cup 2022

Totallympics

1 minute ago, hckošice said:

Remember :CMR lost all their last 7 games at WC. Kind of Mexican pre-1962 streak :d

Samuel Etoo the Cameronian Legend predicted that the final 'will be between Cameroon and Morocco and Cameroon will win , honestly Cameroon didn't anyhow deserve to qualify over Algeria , Algeria would have really produced some fine football here 

1 minute ago, thepharoah said:

kind of agree tbh , also Jota was a very key player in Portugal Squad you're going to miss a him a lot here 

there are so many good players, I think the team is really strong. But the Ronaldo dependency is not good…

I think his presence is good, but should be that kind of player that comes in for the last 30 min or so max

Just now, kungshamra71 said:

there are so many good players, I think the team is really strong. But the Ronaldo dependency is not good…

I think his presence is good, but should be that kind of player that comes in for the last 30 min or so max

yes , especially with this poor season he's delivering , actually here in Egypt hundreds of Thousands are waiting for Portugal's match just to see Ronaldo , if u told them this theory they'd say u know nothing about football :d

25 minutes ago, thepharoah said:

yes , especially with this poor season he's delivering , actually here in Egypt hundreds of Thousands are waiting for Portugal's match just to see Ronaldo , if u told them this theory they'd say u know nothing about football :d

Oh well, that's the never-ending mass thought of people assuming that someone who was one of the best will always remain one of the best in the world even if they're 50 :p 

At some point, they're just not anymore...

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!