website statistics

Men's Football FIFA World Cup 2022

Totallympics

35 minutes ago, Monzanator said:

Golden Ball: Lionel Messi

Golden Boot: Kylian Mbappe

Best Keeper: Emiliano Martinez

Best Young Player: Enzo Fernandez

At least the one for best goalkeeper is definitely deserved when looking at penalties. What a beast.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

1 hour ago, Dunadan said:

France made 7 subs lol, idiots.

Says the guy who doesn't even inform himself about the rules before commenting ...

Attachment is the great fabricator of illusions; reality can be obtained only by someone who is detached.

53 minutes ago, Benolympique said:

not necessarily you, but the Italians here in general, each time it's criticism

You have to understand him. Italy is irrelevant in football + France is the best and will be for the foreseeable future. As an italian he can't stand it, so he probably has to tell himself that the argentinian success somehow has something to do with Italy.

Attachment is the great fabricator of illusions; reality can be obtained only by someone who is detached.

53 minutes ago, rafalgorka said:

Because they want to be in every photo 😛

It is beyond pathetic, but if they would have any kind of shame/self-awareness, they never would have made it to the "top". Guys like them can't accept that they will never be admired, so they have to try to steal some of the attention from the truly meaningful people in this world.

48 minutes ago, dcro said:

All awards ended up in Argentina.

Needless to say they never before awarded all three to the same nation. :wacko:

The award for Messi is ok, Mbappe also would have deserved it. I think Messi shouldn't have gotten it in 2014. The award for Fernandez is also ok, i don't think that Tchouameni/Gvardiol/Bellingham would have deserved it more. Personally i am not sure about the award for Martinez. I am not sure if Bono or Livakovic would have deserved it more.

for me Livakovic was definitely the best GK , his performance against Brazil was something heroic , yet u can't say Martinez doesn't deserve it with this vital save in 120th minute and 4 saves in penalties in KO , but if i would choose i would have chosen Livakovic

Edited by thepharoah