Beaver Creek (M), 2653m (753m drop)
Val Gardena (M), 2514m (600m drop)
Skt.Moritz (W), 1950m (550m drop)
Bormio (M), 3442m (1023m drop)
Wengen (M), 2950m (738m drop)
Cortina (W), 2660m (760m drop)
Kitzbuehel (M), 3312m (860m drop)

this year's World Champs tracks:
Courchevel/Meribel (W), 2307m (700m drop)
Courchevel/Meribel (M), 3100m (945m drop)

Hey, I never claimed that it is a regular DH track meeting strict international criteria. I just answered the question about Downhill pistes in Slovakia, Lomnické Sedlo is the longest and hardest of what we have here, obviously for a "hypothetic" Olympics, we would need to build another one.

23 minutes ago, hckošice said:

, Lomnické Sedlo is the longest and hardest of what we have here, obviously for a "hypothetic" Olympics, we would need to build another one.

Where? Can you think about any place? Because in Poland there is none

Edited by rafalgorka

10 minutes ago, rafalgorka said:

Where? Can you think about any place? Because in Poland there is none

We apparently can build a Downhill track in Chopok-Jasná. https://www.aktuality.sk/clanok/SuOuHhr/poliaci-oprasuju-myslienku-zimnych-olympijskych-hier-v-tatrach-potrebuju-aj-slovensko/

that was the reason why the Poles turned to us for a co-bid before and are supposedly considering it now again, Zakopane doesn´t have such a slope necessary for Downhil piste, we do. Chopok is near Jasná, where different races and time to time also the World Cup are held, and in the case of financial assistance, we are willing to build a track there even for a downhill that meets the strictest FIS and IOC criteria.

But we would want Ice Hockey too, take it or not. This the red line :p

Edited by hckošice

7 minutes ago, rafalgorka said:

Half of hockey matches in Kraków , half of them in Poprad. Do you agree?

we can add slopestyle for you as well if you wish 😛

The major issue is that current IOC charter does not allow a co-host of Olympics, only and only if the host country does not have the natural resource for hosting an event (in this case it is the Alpine Skiing competitions thanks to Downhill - so this is the only chance we can help you with hosting) the only possibility to host also Hockey would require a change of the IOC charter, that would require a strong lobbying to push IOC to change this article.

Only In this case we would be willing to go to this hell with you once again :p so the ball is on your side. convince a certain 1976 Fencing Gold Medalist to change the charter and we will be with you at 100 percent :d

Edited by hckošice

Anyway, please tell us when you notice that Slovak press will start to write on this topic

i think here a lot depends on how European Games will go this year in Kraków 

and honestly, i would like to see nordic skiing WCH in Zakopane first. I sincerely believe we could organize WCH here and it would be a success

1 minute ago, rafalgorka said:

Anyway, please tell us when you notice that Slovak press will start to write on this topic

i think here a lot depends on how European Games will go this year in Kraków 

and honestly, i would like to see nordic skiing WCH in Zakopane first. I sincerely believe we could organize WCH here and it would be a success

The link I send you above is the only one I found https://www.aktuality.sk/clanok/SuOuHhr/poliaci-oprasuju-myslienku-zimnych-olympijskych-hier-v-tatrach-potrebuju-aj-slovensko/

16 minutes ago, hckošice said:

Only In this case we would be willing to go to this hell with you once again :p 

Why do you call it a HELL ???

it s not about hosting

it s about planning, preparing, lobbying, bidding, building, traveling, shaking hands, spending money, spending awfully lots of money, 

not about hosting at all

a dream job i would say

i am sarcastic here ofc

Edited by rafalgorka