website statistics

Alpine Skiing FIS World Cup 2022 - 2023

Totallympics

4 minutes ago, Monzanator said:

I thought the Kosice to Krakow bus trip is more popular :lol: They even have ice hockey team in Krakow ;)

To be honest specifically for us in the south, Hungarian markets are more logical and convenient, from my house it is literally 1 and half hour of ride to Miskolc or Nyiregyhaza

2 minutes ago, Monzanator said:

Snow canoeing? :mumble:

I would vote for dogsledding!!! Seriously,

i have been to WCH in Donovaly when i was young and handsome. That was fun!

not as a contender though …

Edited by rafalgorka

1 minute ago, hckošice said:

To be honest specifically for us in the south, Hungarian markets are more logical and convenient, from my house it is literally 1 and half hour of ride to Miskolc or Nyiregyhaza

And how the prizes look like these days if you compare HUN and SVK? I mean normal everyday stuff, not some fancy shopping

2 minutes ago, rafalgorka said:

And how the prizes look like these days if you compare HUN and SVK? I mean normal everyday stuff, not some fancy shopping

Not so extremely cheap as they were, but still cheaper then here, so for a person living near HUN it is still quite lucrative

You, Slovaks, are really quick at negotiating, i must admit.

back at university times, i could witness some part of European Union accession talks.

and i remember for example sea fishery.

we Poles were negotiating sea fishery issues for 3 days in a row and didn’t make a single small step forward.

you Slovaks finished sea fishery talks in 15 minutes and could enjoy those fancy lunches peacefully…

we were jealous 😉