website statistics

Totallympics Suggestions and Problems Thread

Gianlu33

For some reason, I am able to see this post by @brunamoura, even though it is 100% within hide /hide blocks. I checked both her and my posts in that thread and they are exactly the same (other than the names in the teams of course, I mean the hide blocks are identical).

Also, on her account my post is not visible, whereas on my account her post is visible. What's going on here? :p 

Right now the content of that post is just the word 'test' (inside the hide blocks), because of the issue of not wanting to show the team :d 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

13 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

For some reason, I am able to see this post by @brunamoura, even though it is 100% within hide /hide blocks. I checked both her and my posts in that thread and they are exactly the same (other than the names in the teams of course, I mean the hide blocks are identical).

Also, on her account my post is not visible, whereas on my account her post is visible. What's going on here? :p 

Right now the content of that post is just the word 'test' (inside the hide blocks), because of the issue of not wanting to show the team :d 

Thanks for reporting, I think it is because I created that user group to avoid you seeing the news in the homage page. Can you try now?

3 minutes ago, Sindo said:

Thanks for reporting, I think it is because I created that user group to avoid you seeing the news in the homage page. Can you try now?

Now I can't see her hidden content anymore, thanks :cheer: !

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

@Sindo

I have the opposite issue of what heywoodu described. I can for some reason not see hidden posts anymore. A bit of an issue when it comes to prediction contests and BMG. :p

To be more precise. I can see hidden posts if I click 'edit' or see 'edit history' but not in "normal" view.

2 hours ago, Wumo said:

@Sindo

I have the opposite issue of what heywoodu described. I can for some reason not see hidden posts anymore. A bit of an issue when it comes to prediction contests and BMG. :p

To be more precise. I can see hidden posts if I click 'edit' or see 'edit history' but not in "normal" view.

Sorry ! Try now

• 1 month later...